Baseball Official Major League Baseball Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Philly, Oct 17, 2010.

1. What a feeling for his father on first start!!!!! Plus @Hybrid Civilian Fuck the PADRES!!!!!!!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Keep watching it. His dads face of being proud of his kid is priceless!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Should be a crazy final day in the AL for the wild card. 4 teams have a chance. Hopefully we see a 4 way tie. That would be awesome.

[​IMG]

4. RIP white sox.

Hoping for a braves vs red sox World Series at this point. I'm tired of the Dodger and Astros

5. Please have baseball this year. From what I hear the players are not backing down.

• Like Like x 1
  6. College baseball is more entertaining without the millionaire's drama.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Been an Orioles fan for 58 years. Love the MLB.

• Like Like x 1
  8. There will always be College baseball at least..... un like the MLB. Dosn't look like they care if they play. They will end up getting and making MILLIONS weather they cancel a couple games or not.

PLUS they need to have conditions in the contract for LOWER prices for the fans for concessions and what not. To dam expensive to go to a lot of games with the family.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Me and my girl spent $110 dollars for two tickets. Puls another 30 in food and drinks. At Camden yards in Baltimore. Worth every penny.

10. We need to go back to 10 cent beers :love-m3j:

.... or maybe not.

11. If the MLB is locked out, will we still have Minor league baseball? I go to a lot of Louisville Bats games.

12. Apparently a deal has been reached. They just need to officially vote on it tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  13. If its like the MPLS teachers UNION.... it wont be passed lol......they need smaller team sizes with more PLAYER mental health coaches..... TO much money can send them cray cray!!!!!!!

14. On another note i just talked to my Grandma and she loves listening to baseball games(TWINS) on the radio as she dose grandma shit around the house..... she dosn't have a TV lol..... fucking old school. Grandma don't have baseball to keep occupied.... grandma not happy!!!!!!! lol

• Like Like x 2
  15. Grandma won't have to wait long. :biggrin:

The gist of it
    • Opening Day moves to April 7 and a full 162-game schedule will be played
    • Spring training camps open with a March 11 voluntary report date and March 13 mandatory date
    • Spring training games start March 17
    • Free agency to begin immediately once CBA is ratified
    • Playoffs expand to 12 teams, beginning this season
    • The National League adopts the designated hitter starting this season

• Like Like x 1
  16. Did they do anything with the Pitch Clock for between pitches. That was the one thing she seemed to like and was interested in???

17. Not that I know of.

• Like Like x 1
  18. SHIT i was hoping they did:wacko:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Why can't they leave baseball alone. Still nothing better than getting tore up and either watching or listening to Baseball. Go O's.

• Like Like x 1