Baseball Official Major League Baseball Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Philly, Oct 17, 2010.

1. As much as I despise the guy on 2nd in extras rule, I do dig the 7 inning double headers

The guys don’t want to play a full 18 innings and that’s about an 8 hour chunk of time you would need to dedicate too it you wanted to watch both games. Plus helps shave time off travel time if there is any

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hear ya. I'm a purist.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dude baseballs instant replay is a joke

Watching the A's Rays game and dude is clearly safe. Called him out. As manager pissed

Like why are we even reviewing stuff if we just gonna miss blatant calls anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Astros get to meet the Yankee's crowd for the first time today. It's gonna be entertaining. :popcorn:

5. The Pirates..... :roflmao:

6. DAMN!!! Cole just admitted to cheating. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

"Have you ever used Spider Tack while pitching?"

7. If I recall correctly, Monday begins ball checks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Cleveland Guardians........:roflmao: I don't know why, but it sounds super cheezy to me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Prolly because it is lol

• Like Like x 2
  10. Sounds like the name of a baseball team if Vince McMahon started a baseball league like the XFL lmao! Damn man.. people always gotta fuck with stuff.. oh in the name of progress.. yay......

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. The dodgers player don't want Trevor Bauer back it sounds like... crazy. CY Young winner straight to the Dumpster.

Anyone think a team pick him up if he is released??? The Twins would grab him.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Guardians of the universe?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I hope the twins make some moves before the trade dead line. Should of kept Paul Molitor as the manager. He put out a better product then this new regimes garbage.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Did realizer that the giants didn't need Baumgardner on a huge contract to win.... wait i did....

Giants have honestly been one the best ran organization the last 10 plus years and you never her about it like you should.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pretty excited to check out this Field of Dreams game tonight!

Also Go Giants!!!!! 589003697dbca011f986ac716941e31c--baseball-quotes-giants-baseball.jpg

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Wish the Twins could kick the Giants asses on a regular bases.....Pipe Dreams......:smoking:

17. Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Did that comment just make you go Supper Saiyan???
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1