Baseball Official Major League Baseball Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Philly, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Go O's!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I guess my Blue Jays are gonna set a record that will never be broken. The most away games in a season. :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Isn't it less than half a season though? So even though they're all road games it still won't be more than a normal year.

4. OMG. This extra inning rule is total bullshit. They've brought slowpitch rules to MLB. WTF?

In case you don't know, they automatically put a runner on 2nd when the extra innings start. They do that in softball tournaments to end the game quick. This is the creme of the crop and they're playing with amateur rules. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I can't believe the Astros tied this series. Did it without Verlander and Cole

6. Anyone else watching the World Series?

7. Ye

Sent from my LG-M154 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dogs, If the Dodgers lose again Dave Roberts should be fired.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. That game was crazy. :popcorn:

• Like Like x 1
  10. One of the best baseball games I've ever seen

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Why?

Sent from my LG-M154 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. He's managed this entire series terribly, I'd be surprised if he's back next year win or lose

13. He has had the best team on the field every year and finds a way to blow it.

14. Mookie Betts- MVP!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I guess it was Cash's time to blow it. It always drives me nuts when a coach pulls a pitcher throwing the game of his life because 1 guy got on base. :bang: Analytics are stupid IMO.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. This was the first WS the Dodgers won without somebody beating on a trashcan.

17. Dodge Deez

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1