Baseball Official Major League Baseball Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Philly, Oct 17, 2010.

1. A view from my actual spot when I got in line... it only took 1hr 40 mins but it was worth it!!

Attached Files:

• 306.jpg
      306.jpg
      File size:
      390.4 KB
      Views:
  2. This is a huge opportunity right here

3. Phillies had there chance right there, there running out of opprotunities now how many they gonna blow?

4. DAMN! Victorino swung at ball 4 twice so the Phillies are basically shooting themselves in the foot this game just like game 1.

On a side note I think it is hilarious that they have to put on the scoreboard WAVE RALLY TOWELS AND MAKE NOISE.... ahahaha ... Dont the fans know when to make noise?? They are having a terrible time keeping up with God Bless America too... all 20 of them that are attempting it. LOL

5. Cain's day is over... Their bullpen is what I have been waitin for personally.

6. I've seen this done at a lot of stadiums so you can't pin it on us.

is it gonna be Halladay Lincecum again for game 4? Not sure if its official yet.

7. Well I have been to 17 MLB stadiums and I have NEVER seen anything other than "make noise" at a Marlins game where there were about 1300 fans.

8. Nope... Blanton / Baumgardner

9. hi, my name is juan uribe. throw the ball in the dugout. i'll still swing.

10. The worst thing about this is that the scrubs are the ones beating up... Like Phillies left-over Aaron Rowand and Cody Ross along with a guy like Pat Burrell who were both released this year in the middle of the season. That is what pisses me off the most. They are bums, Scrubs, washed up and the Phillies are playin down to them.

11. Yeah he stinks man. i didnt think he was even going to be on the roster.

12. apparently they still have some fight left in them.

13. Juan Uribe is the biggest fisherman on the Giants I dont know why they ever throw him a strike.

14. Ouch @ those nose bleed seats. Was that a playoff or series game ?

Nice pics either way.

15. WOOOHOOO This is what I have been waiting for all game!! Brian Wilson is terrible and I have been waiting to get a shot at him with the middle of the line up.

16. Nope, Just went up there for the pics of the sunset. My season tickets are on the 1st base side, 11 rows from the field behind the dugout on the aisle.

17. terrible?
    [​IMG]

18. Yup Terrible... As in not good.

/ˈtɛr[​IMG]ə[​IMG]bəl/ [​IMG] Show Spelled[ter-uh-buh[​IMG]l] [​IMG] Show IPA –adjective 1. distressing; severe: a terrible winter.

2. extremely bad; horrible: terrible coffee; a terrible movie.

3. exciting terror, awe, or great fear; dreadful; awful.

4. formidably great: a terrible responsibility.

Use terrible in a Sentence

See images of terrible

Search terrible on the Web

Origin:
    1400–50; late ME < L terribilis, equiv. to terr ( ēre ) to frighten + -ibilis -ible

-Related forms ter·ri·ble·ness, noun
    un·ter·ri·ble, adjective

-Synonyms
    3. fearful, frightful, appalling, dire, horrible, horrifying, terrifying, horrendous, horrid.

19. he is also a clown

20. I will say this much ... If either of these teams play like they have this series against the Rangers or Yankees in the World Series it will be over real quick. I dont blame Fox for having this game as the early game. This is some BAD baseball.