(official lifted truck thread)

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by sensi stench, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Or lifted anything really. Post your truck car van or whatever that's lifted. here's a truck I've seen recently, hot ride

Attached Files:

2. Can you rename this "Smallest penis thread"

3. Nah bro I'm good if you're into lifting trucks because your penis is small that's cool but for the rest of us it's for style and 4x4.

4. [quote name='"lidssolow"'][/quote]

Haha that's right!

5. [quote name='"Shizmot"']Can you rename this "Smallest penis thread"[/quote]

Here you go just for you baby girl :)

Attached Files:

6. [​IMG]

Bogging trucks are so cool

7. That is a siiiiick LBZ, OP. At least I think it's a LBZ and I think it's a 2500 haha. Do you know how much lift that beast has? GM trucks like that are what make me wanna sway from a F250 or F350 as my next truck...

That bogger is awesome too, I can't wait to build one. Probably won't be on tractor tires though haha

8. [quote name='"Synyster Jesus"']That is a siiiiick LBZ, OP. At least I think it's a LBZ and I think it's a 2500 haha. Do you know how much lift that beast has? GM trucks like that are what make me wanna sway from a F250 or F350 as my next truck...

That bogger is awesome too, I can't wait to build one. Probably won't be on tractor tires though haha[/quote]

Ya it a Chevy 2500 I believe not sure how big the lift is tho sexy tho for sure saw it in online recently. I might be purchasing a 2500 this weekend

9. watch your mouth my dude, that guy has such a big dick he can mud bog with his car

lol

fuck anyone that talk shit about people that own a nice vehicle, like they only own it because they have a small dick.

10. [quote name='"Jumbo"']

watch your mouth my dude, that guy has such a big dick he can mud bog with his car

lol

fuck anyone that talk shit about people that own a nice vehicle, like they only own it because they have a small dick.[/quote]

Lol I'm scurredddd :p idk why people own them but personally I like taking my lifted 4x4 to the beach have a bonfire and poke some chicks in the cab ;)

11. [quote name='"Jumbo"']

watch your mouth my dude, that guy has such a big dick he can mud bog with his car

lol

fuck anyone that talk shit about people that own a nice vehicle, like they only own it because they have a small dick.[/quote]

How've you been anyways jumbo?!

12. #14 Jumbo, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2013
    been loving life, as simple as mine is i fucking love living lol

as much bullshit as i see....

driving big trucks and smoking good weed :D :smoking: getting sworn into fire dept. next month too, hopefully i can get made and get to drive some REAL big trucks. :)

there are infinite reasons to have a truck, going to the beach with bitches is one of the better ones lol :cool:

13. [quote name='"Jumbo"']

been loving life, as simple as mine is i fucking love living lol

as much bullshit as i see....

driving big trucks and smoking good weed :D :smoking: getting sworn into fire dept. next month too, hopefully i can get made and get to drive some REAL big trucks. :)

there are infinite reasons to have a truck, going to the beach with bitches is one of the better ones lol :cool:[/quote]

Right on congrats on the fire dept thing that's major! And yup about the trucks you know where it's at!

14. word, i dont drive the truck often anymore because i get like 7mpg lol. city,and thats when im not hammering on it.

might as well state my vehicle since this is about trucks....

2000 Chevy k3500 454 7.4L 7400 Vortec L29, rated like 290HP stock, mine has bolt ons, chipped, cammed, and some other unknown engine work, guy we got it said he had it tuned and dyno'd and it ran about 420 HP(never cared to go myself, i know its fucking fast for a big truck and dont even care what it actually is lol). 4 speed automatic allison tranny rebuilt at 80k due to cracked transfer case causing 2nd gear to skip and would shift 1,3,4 and 1-3 was slow as fuck lol. engine has 103k miles

My dad picked it up already built for a good price in like 2004, we did minimal work since, new exhaust system, all 3.5" tubing, glass packs, side dumping before the passenger side rear wheel, true dual of course to some flow master tips. has aluminum Alcoa wheels wrapped with Toyo A/T's cant remember size but they are not much bigger than stock.

i dont have any pics right now, maybe i will finally take some if its still here when i am awake and home, my dad daily drives it now until he gets another car.

heres basically the look, but the wheels are aluminum and i have a wind guard on the front end, a bunch of lights on it because it was used for large trailer hauling although it was never fifth wheeled, and mine is extended bed and this one seems to not be. but the color is the same although mine has cleaner paint.

[​IMG]

also mine has a toolbox in the bed because it is used as a work truck daily as it should be. lol

my dad says one day we will put a 6 inch or bigger lift on it, throw on some nice fat wheels, and throw 10 grand into it to get the engine and tranny built/rebuilt lol. that or he buys a 1950-1960's truck get a ls_ crate engine into that fucker lol.

http://www.showdownauto.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/101_0228.jpg
    (url because pictures pretty big lol)
    He owned a '56 until i was my brother was born and bills need to be paid. its too bad he had to sell it. it was yellow. 350 sbc. 3 speed lmao

damn im high. anyone still reading this is really high too. :bongin:

15. if i had a lifted truck, i couldn't do one of my favorite things: fuck a bitch on the hood.

but seriously, i wish i had the money for a nice toy to go wheeling in.

i had an '85 shortbed chevy, 350/three speed manual with low gear, unknown amount of lift and i think 35 inch baja claws. and a snorkel lol. was never able to get it stuck in the six or so months i owned it.

16. Right on jumbo. Heres my truck.

ForumRunner_20130412_083847.png

Its my work truck. She's a little beat up and could use some work but she gets the job done. I had to cover up the DOT number for safety of course...

The small dick thing was a joke guys, take it easy. I didn't think you guys were going to get so upset about it. I'm a diesel mechanic, I work on big trucks for a living brother. If I didn't say it someone else would.

17. Lol but they would be serious about it :smoking:

nice truck lol, basically the same rigs. :cool: what engine you running?

18. I wonder how much each tire costs.