Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Kush Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hempfest09, Sep 29, 2010.

1. I wanna show some of the shit i picked up today. I also wanna see other strains of kush people get. This is called Platinum Kush. Its straight fire.

Attached Files:

2. Yup it's me. Hows it goin? :hello:
    Not a bad idea for a thread though. I like it. Nice buds too man

3. Lol no offense, but why even post a picture like that? I mean i cant even tell if that stuff is good or not. To me it looks like a bunch of blurry green blobs.

On the other hand great idea for a thread if there hasnt been one before. Ill post some pics up of mah kush if i find some on my harddrive.

4. Damn nice kush pics. Sorry mine was only 1.5 grams and i didnt have much money at the time and also i took it on my phone. My bad everyone, Next time ill take a better pic. That Kush in the grinder looks Straight Fire.

5. Haha its cool man, i was just sayin. Couldnt really tell much from the pics.

Well here is my input on this thread!

OG Kush

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Master Kush

[​IMG]

Headband (Technically Kush lol :D OG Kush x Master Kush x Sour D)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Here are some Kushes I've had.

True OG Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blackberry Kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I'm diggin that blackberry kush!!! Damn that looks frosty! :hello:

8. Im diggin that OG Kush. I've never tried it but i want to so bad. I can't find anyone with it around here. Everyone has mids or some other types of kush but no OG. It looks frosty though. How is it like what kind of high is it?