Official "Im in class right now" thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BEEJAYJAY420TAP, Oct 15, 2010.

1. So yeah, ripped my new bong about 3 times before getting here. In econ. We just got paid 10 bucks to complete some dumbass decision making survey

so yeah what do the other blades be learninz?:smoke:

2. philosophy

edit: not as cool as it sounds

3. Haha so I was sitting in math 20 applied, and I kid you not- the fucking room was a rainforest. It was so cool. I smoked like 5 fat bowls from my gravity bong in my car at lunch with some friends before math. They were fucked too. Getting rank fucked today. Straight up kush in a straight up joint (or 5 joints =p)

4. what do you mean rainforest? you thought you were in a rain forest because you were that high?

5. In AP Chemistry using phone's internet browser. Boring as hell.

6. Philosphy bored as shit guy next to me taking vape hits out of an iolite and nobody is noticing he is ninja.

7. dude is vaping on campus in a clasroom?? biggest nuts ever i guess.... i would be too scared to get caught and lose scholarship. but wow

PIX OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

8. Vortex Gravity Bong? I have one, and it is amazing. I don't know many other types of gravity bongs where you can take it around with you.

9. chillin in math lecure right now. toked just one bowl before hand. i usually will take a couple fat rips from my bong or smoke a blunt before i go to my nightime labs though. at least half my class is baked for that.

10. lol i always bake before chem labs

11. YA I was so high I thought I was in a fucking rainforest

12. i dont go on my computer and go on this site when i am in class, because that is pretty lame and geeky no offensive

13. then why did you feel the need to come in this thread and call the people posting in it lame? makes you just as lame

14. I've yet to see a legitimate reason for using a laptop in a lecture class.

Notebooks--> Cheaper, retain information better (You see it, think it, write it, hear it)
    Laptops--> Expensive, greater chance for distraction, easier to organize

IMO old fashioned pencil and paper are the way to go for college, plus desktops give you more bang for your buck.

15. I hate taking my laptop to class. I always write and written notes because I draw, making arrows, stars, all this sheesh on my notes to remember things.

I always use my phone in class too. But I'm lucky, its Friday so I have no class!

16. Ask him to pass that shit brotha. :smoke:

17. Sitting in the library stoned as fuck browsing GC getting ready to go to chem lab in a hour or so to get my chemical on

18. I should be in class right now.... but yea.... I have another at 2 30. So I will def. go to that one.

19. dont fall into that trap man!! going to one is not acceptable excuse for skipping the other haha

20. In class right now.....:)

This kid in front of me is always looking at girls pictures on facebook :laughing: