Official I survived the Rapture/End of the World

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoopid Toker, May 22, 2011.

1. I did, you guys still there? where my blades at?

Edit: Meh... didnt see that other post. fuck it, im alive...

2. Still here

3. Official reduntant thread

4. I am .... a survivor!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_RVId9OkgI]YouTube - ‪Destiny's Child - Survivor‬‏[/ame]

5. official pro mod of the century. Thanks man.
    :wave:

6. Bringing in the rapture with Bong Ross. :smoke:

7. Who's got the t-shirts already printed up? Quick, we could make a fortune...

8. It's 3pm where I am but nothing is going to happen so smoke upppp :smoking:

9. im aliveeeee

10. The worst thing just happened! It was 5:56 so I grabbed my bowl and headed down stairs to the door which leads outside. I opened the door and went to go open the screen door and I felt something on my face and then my arms as I grabbed the handle of the screen door. I dropped my bowl and spilled my weed because I strolled straight through a complex lair of spider webs. I have arachnophobia and stood there for a second shocked and in disbelief. Instantly I thought to myself "THIS IS A SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE" Apparently between the time I got home earlier and a few minutes ago hundreds of baby spiders hatched in the door frame and built a home. I ran up stairs and abandoned my weed to go run my upper body through the shower, then it was 5:59 and I was like FUCK and ran back down stairs and saw my weed on the ground, I went to pick it up and then spiders were crawling all over my bowl and weed and I was like "REALLY GOD? REALLY?!"

11. sorry friend, i didn't make it...

12. I am alive, and got a new piece of glass to celebrate [well i got it earlier today .... so I am glad I am still here to enjoy it.]

13. I bought some Twix thinking it would be the best choice for a last meal. Joke's on god because I enjoyed it even more when the world didn't end.

14. Who ever said the world was going to end prolly feels like a dumbass now.

15. Im saying 60% he drinks cyanide, 40% he has a fatal car crash.

16. sure that guy's an idiot, but what about the few who sold most of their possessions/quit their jobs? lol

17. And I made it, officially 22nd of March for me.

18. Time travel ftw

19. Time zones ftw