OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. So today was a long day, had to go to the dentist, replaced speakers in my car, walked some dogs, went to work for 8 hours and got off at 11. Needless to say i need a bowl and the end of the night to unwind. So i smoke and walk inside my house again (i smoke outside then walk in, ive done it 100 times with no problem.) I go straight to the kitchen becuase i havent eaten all day and my mom walks in from smoking a cig. She walks in and out of no where she just says hey lemme see your eyes, come on lemme see them. I deffinatly know she knows i smoke now but once she stopped asking to see my eyes she laughed for a while and then made me a bacon and egg sandwich. Pretty nice night.:smoke:

2. Didn't really get 'caught' but I love telling this story. I started smoking weed when I was an exchange student in the US. We always used to toke up at my friends house. He was this awesome indian who lived in town, and we used to always jam out on guitar or listen to Floyd or watch movies.

So anyway, one of the first times I'm there to toke up (I had been hanging out with him for months, no idea him and his friends smoked, he was a straight A student and all), Im hitting the bong his sister had made in art class years back, and his mom walks in. I freak out, cough like crazy thinking I'm gonna get shipped home to Norway if she tells my hostparents.. then she asks if she can have a hit. Biggest 'WTF' moment of my life.. So she sits down, smokes a bowl with us and leaves.

Later on she would always cover for me when I went to parties, tell my host parents we were good and all.

Like it better now though, I live with my real parents and if I get caught, I get caught.. no fear of getting sent home halfway across the earth.

3. Well, when I got caught I was tripping balls and figured I would be in huge trouble when I sobered up but might as well just be honest so I said yeah I had been smoking and doing other stuff and my mom was like "how much do you pay?"

Next thing I know, I'm getting dank medical for wicked cheap. :smoke:

She has never even smoked a cigarette but has awesome weed connections lol.

My uncle is way into it which I didn't know until after I got caught.

4. #1784 Nivel Nadroj, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2011
    Probably the most amazingest experience ever. To tell you guys this story I have to describe my entire neighborhood block, so bear with me on the long story.

So my block is in a L shape. I live on the corner of the L. When you walk outside my house, there is a hill going up and a hill going down they both connect.

At the bottom of the hill going down is a long straight away and off past the curb of the road is a small little storm run-off thing. And there are bushes. So me and my buddies decide to smoke a bowl down at the bottom of my hill.
    We finish the bowl and still have time to pack another and finish that, we say fuck it and packed a 3rd bowl, half way through the bowl (10:30PM-ish) We hear a voice of someone walking their dog on the curb across the street (10 feet away), We immediately stop and are all laying in the dirt behind a couple small shrubs. We listen to the guy yelling "Daisy don't pull!" It was my fucking dad walking my dog. I shit my self. We literally sit still for 15 minutes as he walks by and back up my hill trippy as fuck. After hes gone we all finish tripping and pack are shit up. Scary as fuckk

The little shrubs probably covered up my head and thats it so I was just laying in dirt right next to my dad with a bubbler 3 grams of dank grinder and all kinds of shit. Got rolled the next morning.

Hill going up
    ______
    ...........\< ----- my house
    ...........|
    ...........|hill going down

5. Was paranoid as hell about my parents finding out... somehow forgot about this and casual-as-fuck told them, they had no problem with it.

They're even cool with me smoking at home so that's rad too

6. Came home from band practice today, my mom is holding my bong slide, "I found this in the laundry, what is this?" (not asking what it was, but asking for my explaination that had better be good)

I'm not great at thinking on my feet, but I was like, "That's part of a pipe.. used to smoke out of"

"Smoke what?"
    "You know, tobacco, hash.. it's not mine, a friend whose name I'm not telling you left it here"
    She just responds with "I don't want that here"

Oddly enough she gave it back. Im assuming she believed me since if she thought I smoked weed I would have been kicked out by now..

7. How much i love beeing high and reading replys <3

8. I was at a house party back in dallas, somebody shouts "COPS!!!!!!" Well, I was hanging with the smart kids aka the stoners in a bedroom, everyone blazed out the ass. My buddy says "There is no chance of escape. We must hide!" "THE ATTIC!" I shouted, and everyone followed lol. It was a group of 6 peeps. We chilled up there for over an hour huddled together like the Anne Frank family. Luckily somebody brought some dankity dank up there to pass the time. We didn't think they could smell it for some reason, but we block off the entrance and felt safe. The next day we heard about half the people in the house got busted for alcohol mostly, so we were fuckin' smart I would say.

Oh... I have been caught once. I slowly strolled on into my house from a good old fashioned day of partayy. I was coming down on x pupils dilated (odd) and still blazed off some wheelchair weed. My mom was on the couch I was like fuck that and headed to my room but she stops me dead in my tracks saying "you look stoned." I had to think about it for a second and I said "You know it." She goes on and on about how its illegal and its DUI and blah blah. I switched to not listening mode and she didn't even ask if I had a stash. Oblivious parents are oblivious. So I moved out and got a job and here I am :stoned:

9. hey i got screwed by a good friend for reason i cannot explain and when my parents found my grinder they confronted me about it and they said they were going to random drug test me forever but they havent done it yet and its been like two months now but i kno they will if there is even the smallest amount of proof and i dont want to stop tokin for the next like 2 years any advice for how i should handle it ??

10. My parents found pieces of weed on my robe hahaha.

What a stupid way to get caught, but I think it's funny.

11. my mom found a half ounce all bagged up and ready for sale in my room once because i smoked and forgot to hide all my weed after.

12. When you see the red and the blue, the green goes in the brown

13. Show them the union, find a good reason why you using weed and tell them that helps you concetrate to your homework better.

14. get caught, keep smoking, get caught again, keep smoking, eventually they will give up

15. me an my best friend just blazed 2 bowls an had to go to lowes an on the way passing our school got pulled over cuz my friend didnt stop at a cross walk (my friend doesn't really pay attention haha) so us an another car got pulled over and the cop starts talking then hes like wheres the weed an we where just like what? :smoke:! an so he told us to step out of the car an just got out all calm i knew they where not gonna find my bud anyways haha. so he starts searching us an the car an i forgot my friend had a bong an 3 pipes in his car an so they found those but not my weed! fuckin sucked though

16. Where'd you hide it?

17. Well, I just started toking this year. My bestfriend's brother, Matt, always had pot and he recently bought an ounce of some dank mids. He was trying to re-sell it for profit and told me he'd hook me up for 10 bucks. I just so happened to have ten bucks in my wallet, and what better to spend it on that some pot. So i told him that i would get it from him that night when he got off of work.

So Matt gets off of work and sends me a text saying he would be at my house in like 10 minutes. So i tell my mom im going out to run (yeah right) and i meet him at the top off my subdivision. I get into his car and he pulls out a bag filled with a gram and a half of mids. But i dont say shit cuz hes giving me more weed than he said he would. I give him the money and he drops me at my house. So being an ammateur smoker, I immediately wanna hit this shit up. So im walking down the drive way and i remember i have a shiftmake bong made out of tin foil and duct tape and i go get it, but where to smoke???

I remembered that my mom has an old piece of shit car sitting in the driveway, so im like shoot, i dont even have to worry about neighboors smelling it! So i get in the car, pack the bowl, and hit that sh** up. I finish of the bowl, and my mind is zooming. So I remember I was supposed to be running, and you know when your high everything feels like its taking so much longer than it really is?? I thought i had been outside for like 45 minutes (but it had only really been like 20). So I hide the bong under the seat of the car(<----- not thinking straight), and I head inside. When I come in, I totally forgot that my mom was still wide awake with it being the weekend in the middle of summer. She was standing in the kitchen, cleaning, and she asks me to scoop green beans out of a boiler from supper that night. OMG! It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. I kept scooping and only got water, no green beans at all. So I throw thow the scooper thing down, and yell, "there are way to many green beansss in this damn bowl!" She just turns and looks at me with this weird look on her face and I start laughing at her (stoned as crap), and she asks the one question I cannot answer with a straight face when im high. She says, "are you stoned?" And i was like nooooo, :laughing: and she just looks at me and i go "yesssssss!" She made me rat out Mattt and she called him and told him not to sell to me anymore! (<---- Messed up, dude)

Thats my story! Like!

18. Hell no, why would anyone like the fact that you ratted out your supplier. Your actions would lead one to believe that you are not old enough to smoke, let alone have an account here. Jeez. :rolleyes: :smoke:

19. what, was tha some kind of fun fact?