OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. lol yeah they always sneak up on you when your high then like 10 minutes your like "wut"

2. I was in this room that I used to have in the garage, and I was toking all day with just my mom inside the house (dad lives separately but comes to visit us sometimes) and I was waiting for 4:20om to come along so I can smoke my last bowl of the day. I had the bowl packed and everything in my pretty little pipe, and I had ,y back to the door because I was spraying febreeze, and I hear in the doorway right behind me. "What are you doing?" and I whipped around and my mom was standing there with a happy look on her face, oblivious to the 2 grams of weed and full pack of cigarettes (used for the papers) two feet to her left. I was shocked I couldn't say anything (high as hell) and I was like, "It...it...smells bad in here." And she said "Of course it does, you've been burning incense and she sniffed the air and looked around the room and her eyes fell over my pack of cigs. "Do you SMOKE CIGARETTES??" She said and she picked up the pack,and looked around and found all 2 grams of my weed fresh from the dealer sitting in on top of a tissue box. I couldn't say anything, she just turned to me and said "Go to your room, I'm calling your father."

My parents are both retired cops with both of them 15+ years under their belts.

Soooo yeahh, that happened a week ago and their trust is basically shattered and they also found out that I took a bottle of wine. (I like to drink wine while I smoke, makes me feel like one of Jesus's disciples.)
    :)

3. The first time I got caught was when I stole weed from my dad haha.
    It was a Friday going into a holiday break and me and my friends were sitting on my deck and I wipped out the half I took from him and then my mom came out and I showed her just a bud that I took from him so she didn't yell then the bag fell on the ground and she was like put that the fuck back.
    But I said I would. But I didn't. So that night they where going to a concert and then they where gonna roll joints and my dad deff noticed that I took some.. so I was in the kicthen when he came down and he spun me around me being 16 6 foot 1 and 215 lbs he chocked me and picked me up saying "next time you steal pot from me, you'll swallow all your fucking teeth." I said I'm sorry and gave it all back and they went to the concert. And I was grounded for 2 days haha

4. That's terrible! Your parents don't care that you smoke and you fucking steal from them? your parents??? He should have done more than that, you lying (lieing sp?) sob.

5. ^ for real dude. Never steal from your parents, they feed you, clothe you, and put a fucking roof over your head. Show some respect dude.

6. back when i was 16, me and couple buddies smoked 3 joints before going to a theme park in minneapolis. once we got there we rode 5 rides before realizing our highs wouldn't last forever. so we decided to spark up a joint near the restrooms in a smokers section. as the joint was roaching we noticed 2 yellow jacketed men(security guards) coming our way so we jolted to the nearest empty ride(which happened to be the wild thing). we got on the ride and the ride started but we quickly realized there were 3 security guards waiting for us at the exit of the ride. with knowing that i reached into my pocket and threw out the remaining two joints as we fell down a 200 foot vertical drop. the security guards then detained us after the ride and told us they were 'doing us a favor' by not getting the police involved. the security guards couldn't do anything since we had nothing on us so they let us go with forms saying we couldn't go there for a year.
    although getting caught sucked, the wild thing was worth the trouble :smoke:

7. I been caught by my mom a few times.
    She didn't really care though
    All I would do is laugh and she would gasp and say your high
    Then I would be like so what? you want some?
    And she would take it, go in another room and take a hit.
    XD

8. first time I got caught was wen I was 17 and living at home. my brother and sister (both whom didnt live at home anymore but for some reason felt the need to come out every 2 days) came home and smelt the weed. I usually smoke from a bong but that time i decided to use a pipe and to smoke the rest of my bud (around 2 grams) cus I was taking a T break. the pipe stank more than I thought it would so they started interrogating me and telling me about friends of there's who greened rly badly and using rly lame and old lingo for pot. at this point I was pissing myself laughing so they gave up and said I need to tell them if I ever got stoned again.

sry if this is badly written but I'm baked and I found the pipe and remembered the story XD

9. My getting caught story isn't particularly epic or intense, but it is pretty funny.

Around 3 years ago me and my buddy are toking up out of this sweet ass double bubbler he just bought. We are incredibly blazed, his basement (which is pretty sick, it has a 60 inch TV and pantry full of food) is totally hotboxed, and were just toking double bowl after double bowl non stop.

We are blazed out of our skulls on this super good sativa bud, we were hallucinating and tripping balls and everything. His Aunt and Uncle (he lives with them) weren't supposed to be home until like 2 the next morning, so we thought we were chill.

Anyways his uncle must have stopped off to get something and he comes downstairs to check on us. We were so baked we didn't even hear him coming downstairs. He opens that door and my friend was hitting a bowl from the bub right at that moment. He sees the door opening, tosses the bubbler with 2 smoking bowls under the couch and tries to act chill. His uncle comes in and luckily the window was open so most of the smoke was drained but he definitely could still smell it, but he just kinda came in without thinking much of it.

It was really funny though because my friend had just hit this huge rip from the bubbler and hadn't blown it out before his uncle came in, so his uncle is in the same room as him while he has this colossal hit in his lungs. He looked like he was gonna goddamn explode, his face was red and his knuckles were all clenched from holding it in. His uncle was just wandering around looking for something and he can't hold it in anymore so he ghosts this huge stream in the room while his uncle's looking straight at him.

His expression was priceless, his eyes are just darting from smoke to uncle back to smoke. His uncle just looks at him, and instead of losing his shit or screaming like we thought he would he was just like "Your responsible for getting the smell out of this room" and left.

In retrospect this was really funny and me and my friend still get high together and laugh about it, and we were really thankful his uncle was chill, we know plenty of parents/guardians that aren't as educated as he is. After it happened me and my friend just giggled a little and went straight back to roasting double bubbler bowls. lol good times, good times.

10. I was like 16 when i got caught i was smoking out of my bong in the shed i pretty much lived out there, anyways my mom came out and thank god the door was locked she pounded on the door.. i hid my bong and my stash and opened the door when she came in she noticed the smell and my fuckin grinder was sitting right on the table she picked it up and says "what the hell is it?" i told her it was a battery pack for a videogame. it was no use she opened and just looked at me and said "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" she started bitchin me out and then she called my dad and my uncle in there too my dad didnt care that much, my uncle just laughed and my mom left the room and my uncle gave me 100 bucks to go get them some.. lol im 23 now and i always smoke weed with my uncle

11. Smoked on my boat, then jumped in the lake thinking the water would wash away the smell. I went home, started a convo with my mom instead of brushing my teeth and showering. Needless to say, she said "YOU'VE BEEN SMOKING!!" (slap across the face) "I'VE LOST ALL MY TRUST IN YOU!!" (get slapped again)

Lol it was soooo scary when it happened but after that day she dropped it and we're good......... I smoke more stealthy now though.

12. A couple years ago I bought some MJ from my brother and I was an idiot thinking it wouldn't smell in my dresser. My mom was about to go to work too so I had nothing to worry about. BUUUUT my sister was visiting us and they both just barge into my room without asking to show her my ceramics. (I took a ceramics class in high school and made some cool shit) They then smell my stash and find it, I didn't get in trouble but my uncle took my weed and smoked it after my mom and sister left. I was fucking pissed but my friend came to save the day and had a big joint on him so I got high even after being caught. After that we played some Mario Kart and had the best cupcakes ever.

...I guess getting caught wasn't so bad for me.

13. I've never gotten caught, my mom just knows I have smoked.......:smoke:

14. A couple weeks ago I was hanging out at my friend's apartment next to the hard rock hotel. Me and 6 other people were smoking in the apartment, when 3 of the people opened the door to leave we I saw a white Guy walk up to them and say police. I thought they were some friends messing with us but when they walked in and I saw the badge I was like damn. 4 undercover cops came into the 1 bedroom apartment and sat everyone down searching us 1 by 1. When it was my turn and the cop asked if I had anything on me I told him I had a small bag in my pocket. He put it on the table with all our weed stuff. After everyone got searched one of the cops picked up the container of weed and said that we were smoking some good stuff, the other cop looked at the poster on the wall that said weed party and complimented on it. The other cop asked what we called the bong, and said that cops like hearing the different names of the cool bongs they see. After the cops gave us our id's back they said sorry for spoiling your session thanks for the cooperation have a good night. The cops all left without charging us with anything and let us keep all our stuff so it was a good night.

15. Just got caught last night. Lit up a fat bowl of Fire OG in my bathroom and tried to blow it out the window but it still stank up the place. :mad:
    My parents are narcs and always walk in after I shower, but I am indifferent and a little careless.
    Needless to say they overreacted and think of me as a disappointment and feel like they've lost me to substance abuse.
    Such a drag having old school parents that think cannabis is the antichrist.

Time for a farewell bowl. :bongin::wave:

16. Over the years of living with my parents, they have found a stash spot three times

1st time they gave the bud back to me and tell me to keep it out of the house :smoke:

2nd time they found one of my bowls and "threw it away" :(

3rd time they didn't tell me shit I saw three of my dutch masters on the kitchen counter and some guts around the toilet bowl, so I check my spot and nothing. missing in action are a chocolate Dutch and a 1.5 bag of some fire. :confused:

Conclusion: are my parents really secret stoners :eek:

17. so i was jacking off in a walmart bathroom when suddenly i hear a knock on the stall door..... ohhhh got caught smoking? my bad :hide: :bolt:

:laughing:

18. jacking off? you mean lighting up

19. #1719 weed420deew, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same haha

20. This is an "almost got caught" story. I was blazing in my gazebo out in the backyard at like 1am, and had just finished up when my sis who just graduated college comes home and decides to walk in through the basement door. That door leads right to the gazebo so thats where i was. Anyway i had my empty yet just used bong sitting right next to the door inside the basement and my bag of weed in hand. I went outside one more time to hide the bag and she comes walking towards me. Totally didnt expect this, shes never done it before. She stares at me with my bag of weed in hand in plain view and says "Ryan! What the hell are you doing out here??!?" and i was just like "i heard a creepy noise and apparently it was you!" geuss she didnt see the bag in the dark of night.

Well she walks past me into the pitch black (thank god) basement and walks RIGHT PAST the bong sitting on the floor and goes upstairs. I got on my knees right then and there and thanked God and the heavens above for my incredible fortune. If it hadnt been nighttime and the basement lights off she woulda caught me.