OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. If it was on you, and you kept it in your "gas thingy" would that be your asshole? Just curious

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Tell her you are shooting heroin, she won't be so worried about the weed after that (true story).

• Like Like x 1
  3. damn sorry about that loss man, try having your mom research everything about mary and have her look at this site to trly understand other than that i dont know what else there is to do

4. If your mom isn't okay with you having weed in the house, why the fuck did you have $500 worth in your room?

5. HAHA YES! /thread

6. Good idea lol :smoking:

7. DUDE ITS THE OP MOMS HOUSE!!! i think she would know if a random outlet appeared magically in the wall....:wave:

To OP: move out or buy a safe with a lock...and bring the keys everywhere you go...what the fuck is she gonna do smash it with a sledgy...highly doubt it.

• Like Like x 1

8. This is a great idea, however, if that were true then they would have to involve the police, which means the OP could get arrested or something.

9. She chooses to allow him to live in her house. She lets him keep his bed in his room, she lets him keep his phone in his room, AKA she lets him keep everything that HE owns in his room.

Why make an exception for something else that he owns?

10. You've got an excellent point there. Guess I didn't think that one through. The OP could still hide small amounts in the existing outlets and switches, just take the face plate off and put the stash on the side of the outlet/switch and put the faceplate back on.

11. peace

• Like Like x 1
  12. that's not too nice, shouldn't have smoked the entire thing

13. so this was 2 years ago at the end of christmas break. Me and my buddy are about to sneak out and smoke a few bowls. We get to the front door and crack it open. The wind is howling so we decide to just "fuck it" we were already high, so we just watched TV. But when we sat down I made a fatal mistake; I didn't put my bowl and my weed back in my stash box. I put it in my wool hat halfway under the couch. I also didn't expect to wake up at 3 PM the next day. So long story short my dad found it, chewed me out a little and got rid of the bowl. Sucks though, cus it was my buddy's bowl that I was holding onto cus his parents were getting sketched out. I quit for 6 months, but got crazy high that summer

14. Well I don't know... oh wait maybe because that thing he owns is ILLEGAL.

15. 16 two months ago, eh? :l

16. LOLOLOLOL + Rep

17. ^what he said

• Like Like x 1
  18. Do you think before you post things?

Well seeing as he has an illegal narcotic, in someones house that he doesn't own. I would say she has every right. If he bought an X-box, and she threw it away, then yes he might be reimbursed. It's an illegal drug. Please think before posting.

• Like Like x 1

19. Hahahahaha:hello:

20. Well I just got caught like five minutes ago. My mom just walked downstairs with a can of beer asking my why I am drinking (I'm 19, she still won't allow it). This wasn't that bad but then she pulls out my stash in a ziploc bag out of her pocket and my heartbeat jumped, but then she asks me why I am chewing tobacco.

I couldn't help but laugh so she told me chewing tobacco is no laughing matter. I said I am 18 I am kinda addicted to tobacco (she knows I smoke cigarettes) It helps me out at work. Well she just looked at me and walked over to the trash can and threw both things away. I am waiting for her to leave the living room now so I can get my eight out of the trash, hopefully the ziploc is closed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1