OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. goddamn bruh

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. So I live alone and my nana and grandad decide to pop round while I'm at work for the first time ever and found my grow. There not happy but they ain't gonna tell my parents or any. So there cool with it bit it still crushes me that they found it

3. Lel when I was 16 my dad found my shit stashed in the shed. Then I started to put my shit in my underwear drawer. It was never found again...:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I got pulled over once for doing 60 in a 45. This road is frequently sped on, so it's not that big of a deal.

As I see the blue lights behind me I'm chill, no big deal. Then I remember I may have left a bag of weed in my car from the night before.

The night before I had a medical emergency right after picking up some weed due to some new prescription meds I was on and promptly drove home, got out of my car and had my boyfriend drive me to the hospital...leaving the weed in my car and totally forgetting about it like a complete idiot.

So I'm freaking out on the inside, but whatever I'll play it cool.

Long story short, my choice of music that I had mostly turned down on my phone was what got me out of the ticket.

"What are you listening to?"

"Gorillaz's new song..."

"Oh? Which one?"

"Andromeda!"

"Tight, have a good day."

Fuuuuuck yeah, Gorillaz baby.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The rent is so ridiculously expensive here in Silicon Valley (Santa Clara) I'm 19 and I can't even afford my own rent

6. How did they get in to your place?! Did your nana abseil down from the ceiling?

7. I was I'd say 16 at the time. My mom found a pot plant I was growing in my closet. She called me and my younger brother up to my room. (We did everything together). And says I found somthing in your closet. We both started to giggle. And she said with a smile it's not funny. Long story short after about a 30 min lecture. I ended up showing her the awesome bong I had and some premier bud. The three of us ended up smoked it in my bedroom. She told me to get rid of the plant it can't be in the house. So after 2 weeks of nagging me I Finley planted it outside in the backyard for it to be stolen.

8. God, dude that sucks. Fucking hate the straight edge pussies. They're all fuckin snitches

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I'll let this serve as my introduction i suppose,

I was running a small ghetto grow op back in 2009 everything was going smoothly. Plants got to about 3 feed in height and no sign of bugs or any other illnesses that could stop my indoor grow. The thing is the place i was growing at wasn't really my place. A family member came by one day and went snooping around in my attic and sure enough saw the plants and sent pictures to the rest of my family. I got rid of the plants so that no one else would find them aince i figured they would call the cops. I thought i was in the clear but another family member came by and found about half a gram of bud and took it to the cops at the school i was at and got me arrested.

Seven years later im ready to try again except ill be growing in cali under a medical license so i have leas to worry about

• Like Like x 1
  10. Oh and two years later I was growing 6 plants outdoors in a field, it inly took 5 weeks for someone to find those. I've had bad luck so far

11. I can't believe your family turned you into the cops!! What happened and why did they do that? What family member did this to you? And how old were you?

12. It was my mom that turned me in, not sure why she did it i guess she thought it was the right thing to do. Once i was arrested i was taken to some juvenile detention center in Houston where i spent a couple days till another family member came to pick me up and moved me up near dallas. I was 16 at the time. I actually had a journal on here on my grow but i haven't been able to find it or remember my old account

13. When music that's perfect to listen to on weed saves you from being arrested for weed.

14. I'm high as shit rn already apologizing for my spelling errors but basically I was smoking wed in my room this just happened 10 min ago and I was smoking and in the middle of me putting my shit away my dad walks in he tried to take some of my stuff like my pipe and lighter but I convinced him I'll be more careful next time my dad is so chill:RoorRip:

15. A normal Saturday, heavy rainstorm, its October, hurricane season
    My nerves bad, at my dad house with my sister
    Went to the patio in the back,
    I know in life there are consequences for every action, and we don't ask to be put in the situations we are thrown in nor do we want to be judge for being in that situation, only to be judged by the way we handled it

Long story short, he thinks if the news, government or a rich person says its bad, its bad
    But smoked it, got caught, moved out. haven't gave a fuck since.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I was smoking a jay outside with my friend and we heard a noise and I thought no one would be there because it's 8:30 at night so no one would be outside, so I yelled "no ones there, f*ck whoevers there" to reassure my friend that no one was there because I wouldn't have said that if I thought someone was there. Then I walked around the corner with the jay in my hand and I came face to face with my dad who asked me what I was doing. I told him I was smoking and he asked what so I told him cigarettes and he said "no you're not" and I knew I was caught and I didn't wanna lie but I didn't wanna tell the truth so I just said okay. But the fear was for nothing because he just said "not good my boy, not good" but he was chill when he said it and he's still spoken to me normally like 2 minutes later

17. I would have fucked that family member up and dis-owned them.

18. I was lucky enough to grow up in a time and place that was chill. I was caught many times and it never resulted in anything more than having my stash dumped out and my pipe or bong tossed. Usually into an orange orchard or strawberry field. lol

I did get busted later in life and managed to get away with it due to impatient cops. I had a couple of beers one night and ended up having to leave the house. It had been long enough that I knew I was within the legal limit with having 2 beers over about 2 hours. I got pulled over because I had the high beams on and didn't realize it due to a burnt out indicator in the dash. Cops found some weed under my seat I had forgotten was there and they could smell the beer on my breath. I passed the field test but blew a .04 which was over the legal limit when mixed with pot. I wasn't stoned at the time, but a drug test wouldn't indicate that. They hauled me into the station and asked me if I wanted to take a blood or a urine drug test. I went with the pee test as I am not found of having holes put in me. I had just used the bathroom before leaving so I was in no rush to go. It was about 1 am and the cops wanted to be back out on the road nabbing more drunks, so after about 40 minutes they had the nurse on duty draw blood. I was held for 4 more hours and then released until my court date.

The judge called my case first and proceeded to tell me that I was lucky in that my consent was for urine and they had used blood. He dropped the whole thing and I was let go.

I haven't driven after drinking anything at all since.

19. #5659 RedEyeRedemption, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Deleted

20. Sorry to hear that is happening to you. I can understand how you feel and it sucks they are using school as a tool to make you toe the line. I could see it if you were messing up and throwing away your time in school, but that doesn't seem to be the case at all.

I joined the service at 18 and it was probably one of the best things I have done. It gave me money for school and has provided me with health care and other benefits throughout my life. I had no problems in school because of the collage fund and gi bill, and I put money into bonds through payroll allotment to have as a back up while in school if needed. (they have some good deals for that. or at least they did in the 80s). I know that isn't an option for everyone, but it is a way to stand on your own. Honestly, I couldn't imagine missing the fun I had in school. Not being able to party would have really sucked.