OFFICIAL I just got caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 13, 2010.

1. i cant wait for this D:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #5542 Iwannagethigh780, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016
    Should have listened to your mom lol

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

• Like Like x 2
  3. I bet those stats have gone up alot this year . Around here hillbilly cops like to arrest people for that shit.

-Ricky

4. Story of my life...

• Like Like x 2
  5. So this is a long story. I've been dabbing daily for a couple years. I've been caught on and off and go to a crazy private school. Recently after getting caught by apparently just looking high I got caught at school high. They had no proof or anything just thought I looked high and called my parents. Lost my car and whatever. They think I have a problem and can't stop even though I did for 30 days before to prove that but they say never again. They're threatening to not send me to college and I have to see a counselor cause of the school. Doesn't this seem a little ridiculous for just some weed. Whatever shits just built up after they found out I tried some unmentionables (nothing crazy) but that cleared up and is done with now. I don't know if I should stop smoking or what I genuinely just enjoy dabbing I don't see the huge deal. I'd love some advice on how to cut back on smoking and whatever thoughts you have. I've already made it clear that college is extremely important to me and my grades speak for themselves especially considering my college admissions

6. How old are you? If your living with your parents it's there house you should listen to them bro. smoke all you want in college imo good luck hope you do well

-Ricky

• Like Like x 1
  7. Love the show by the way. Good advice and my general plan I don't think I'll be tested so I'm just gonna keep it out of the house I finish school in 11 days and graduate in a month so it shouldn't be that bad

• Like Like x 1
  8. Drop out and sell drugs

• Like Like x 3
  9. Doesn't seem ridiculous at all man. They don't have to put you through college. Be happy your parents can help with that. If it really as easy to quit as you say then you don't need advice on it and it should be a piece of cake. Do what you got to do to get your education. You have the rest of your life to smoke pot. I have children, I smoke and grow. That has nothing to do with my boys education. I'll help them through college but it will be on my terms regardless to what those are. They'll be adults and can make a choice to live with it or be do it on their own. Youre supposedly an adult, you can make the same choice.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. I wish my parents had that money. Don't bitch when they're making you're life 1000x easier

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG]

-Ricky

• Like Like x 2
  12. [​IMG][​IMG]

-Ricky

• Like Like x 4
  13. Got off work one day went and smoked a few cannons by the river and went to my bosses house to get paid (my boss is a family member) and I figured it wouldn't smell like Kush cuz I was dirty as shit.so I walk in Go upstairs and start talking to him and his wife.he starts counting my paper to give me when his wife looks me dead in the eye and says "what's that funny smell" . I say "uhh idk my B.O I've been in sun all-day!?" My boss says" uh no that's smellls like weed and starts laughing his ass off" ' they were cool with it . his wife even called me stoner boy jokingly next time I seen her

• Like Like x 2
  14. Alright so here's my story on getting caught.

I started first smoking 2-3 months ago. I would only do it when I had the whole day and house to my self. I was buying a dime at a dime and chilling by my self. Eventually I got careless enough and would smoke if I had an hour before my mom would be coming home. I always covered up the smell and eyes and never got caught high. I had been keeping my bud in a glass container tied to some string lowered down into an empty back of my clothes cabinet from the top. So it was literally impossible to find. Anyways, a day ago I picked up a quarter ounce. Now let me tell you this was the most dank loud weed I've ever had. My whole room smelt from just opening the jar for a second. Anyways, I didn't smoke that day so I just put the bud into the jar and lowered it down. All was good. Until night time she came up to say night and she said she smelt weed. I was like idk and she left. Next morning I'm at work and she says she smells it, tell her she won't be mad whatever. So I knew it was up, and I just said I had some, I'd explain and tell her after work. So I get home. Show her the quarter ounce. Whatever. Give her my water bottle bong lmao and yeah. She knows weed isn't bad but she still has to be a parent about it. She has it now Hidden in the garage cause it's loud af in their. But I can't find it. Anyways, she's not that mad. My end goal is to convince her she doesn't have to condone it but I'll do it anyways so might as well no do it behind her back. Of course not to smoke in the house, and that's about it. She's never smoked so I'm trying to get her to blaze with me.

15. Start smoking blunts in the house to show her you are in charge

• Like Like x 6
  16. #5556 Lawlerskates, May 6, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2016
    Either get a job and pay for college yourself then dab all you want. Free college is definately nice, being treated like a kid into your twenties sucks. Your parents are effectively blackmailing you imo. If they're paying for your habit though, I'd just bite the bullet.

17. Really insightful bro

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Best. Story. Ever.
    I live in the Netherlands and i'm quite envious sometimes if I read these stories of people :p

19. diversion stash is a damn good idea

20. So i got caught by one of my parents 2 weeks ago and now today i was ganna go blaze it got my backpack were my bong is and i find a note that one of my parents. Wrote and now i feel like a piece of sht. the letter it said that dont fk up your future etc saying stop doing drugs the usualy lecture. idk what to do i go to school im not in no gang i come home normal life you know and pluse i know what im doing its just that letter the things they said i feel it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app