Official Huge Dump Thread [W/ Pictures]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Colts, May 13, 2011.

1. I hate when I take antibiotics. My pee smells like.... fuck.

2. shitting pro tip:

the asians have it right.

our bodys are made to take a shit while squatting

our porcelain thrones in the western world are not designed with human anatomy in mind

squad with your feet on the seat when youre taking the monster, painful dumps.

3. #44 DojaCFR, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    (The red chocolate milk maker)

Attached Files:

4. I don't even...

5. I thought this was a serious thread for real shitting enthusiasts and not a bunch of jokes. I take my shits very seriously. If anyone is mature enough to discuss the art of shitting like men, get at me.

Damn haters !!!!!!

6. Amen. When I partake in my munchies marathon and take a massive dump later, I will take a legitimate picture of my feces sitting in my toilet. I will then proceed to upload it into this thread to show you the corn that I ate last night... For real. You're going to see corn lmfao.

7. .............

8. I'll get a pic of my next shit for the city had a lot of seafood at my aunt's wedding last night so it'll be nice and ripe.

9. has anyone heard of that website rate my poo? lol

10. The toilet is my fucking man throne. When I'm on the toilet taking a shit I'm at my most intense. I shit like a sick animal and frequently draw blood with my megaton weight shits, dropping from my suffering anus like lead a zeppelin.

I always get shit on the sides of the toilet also.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBTBToJBAIk&feature=related]YouTube - Biggest crap ever[/ame]

12. First time I've literally lol'ed at a thread. Hard.

13. big poop.jpg

14. Ill eat heroically tonight so I can produce a shit for this thread in the morning!

15. just.... oh my god.. someone actually picked up their turd :(

16. #57 Renegade Angel, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    hahahahahahahahaha!!!

17. I wish I could high five the dude who picked up his turd....Nice shit brother

18. Kids must be really bored these days taking pictures of their dookie man......

i dont even know...........