Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official How to Pass a Home DT in 3 Days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rickjamesbitch, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Materials Needed:
    2 Gallon Milk Container (Any kind)
    5 or 6 of any type of Arizona Ice Tea(ANTIOXIDANT TYPE)

Optional Materials(YOU DO NOT NEED THESE):
    Cranberry Pills (450 MG)
    Niacin (High MG)

Fill up the milk container with water and drink all of it. Every time you finish it go to the bathroom, URINATE EVERY TIME, fill the milk container back up with water and repeat. Once you have done this for about 2-4 days and you have also drunk the Arizona Tea's your system will be flushed out just enough to pass the test.

The test i passed was First Check Marijuana Drug Test i got from CVS Pharmacy.

Say thanks if this helped you(im sure it will)

Just to be on the safe side go to your local drug store and pick up a drug test kit to see if it worked (Which im pretty sure it would have)

Thanks.

-Rickjamesbitch

+Rep would be appreciated and I would love if this post got stickied.

It really works!, try it for yourself.

2. How much have you smoked previously?

3. Every Single day for about 6 months

4. #6 Laughing Grass, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    This is stupid for a home test kit, no offence or anything but why wouldnt I just dilute my piss by drinking a few gallons of water, pee until its clear and then take a b12 to make my pee turn yellow? Same results, just faster. Those home kits dont test particular levels of thc, they just test if there is thc in the liquid your testing. So dilute + b12 = piss with too little thc to detect on those tests.

Also, a couple drops of bleach in the cup will make those home test come up with a false negative so that also beats those tests.

5. thats exactly what im saying up there, READ before you try to criticize smarty.

6. yea, this guide is basically common sense....

7. I live in Alaska where our days only last for 3 hours of your normal day time how am i supposed to pass this?!?!?!?!

8. #11 Laughing Grass, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    Your way of doing it takes 3 days where as what I am saying takes an hour maybe 2 at the most and your all set.

Also here is your list of supplys...

Materials Needed:
    2 Gallon Milk Container (Any kind)
    5 or 6 of any type of Arizona Ice Tea(ANTIOXIDANT TYPE)

Optional Materials(YOU DO NOT NEED THESE):
    Cranberry Pills (450 MG)
    Niacin (High MG)
    --------------------------------
    My list of supplys

2 gallons of water
    1 b12 pill

See the difference?

9. Absolutely, the OP is guessing that he is somehow cleansing himself with (lol) Arizona ice tea. He is also guessing that it matters whether you are "cleansed" or not to pass a home DT. All that matters for home DTs is dilution. Diuretics allow you to piss more within the alloted time, reducing the amount of THC metabolites in your urine via dilution dilution dilution!!!!!!!

10. im starting home dt's soon, took one today, my parents wanted to know it worked, so i just didnt care and it came up positive for thc, they knew i was smokin. so, if i just piss then put some bleach in it im good to go?its a home dt, the one that tests for like 7 drugs, like ex and opiates and shit, idk why they got that, but it tests for thc too, but idk if thats the one my parents are gonna keep buying.

wow, sorry about the wall of text, but is a few drops of bleach all i need?

11. Maybe I wasn't reading the OP right, whatever, but drinking that much water can kill you. It's called drowning your body, and if you just drink gallons and piss and gallons and piss and repeat the process it's just not good. lol. Just drink the amount of water needed each day (what is it 8 glasses or some shit) and go running. At least then you won't end up a dead fish.