Official how to flirt in class thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by h2xhardcore, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Lets make a thread with advise for college students to get laid and hook up with the girls, any advise

2. My first thought,

"Excellent thread! I am so gonna get laid after I read this thread..."

My second thought,

"Damn... there's nothing here!"

3. Guys contribute please

Lol

4. idk man...you don't meet chicks/friends in general IN class...are you talking about just meeting girls in college? Gotta get out and about at night to do that dude!

5. flirting in class is no different than flirting anywhere else, no set rules, except youre more likely to get a better response out of the girl (considering she's got some level of attraction towards you) outside of the classroom

6. Where's good spots to chill?

I need some style , any good advise

7. well...if you're trying to get laid like you mentioned in the OP I would recommend going to house parties or bars/clubs, anywhere that women are getting pumped full of liquor pretty much..

8. Haha where else
    I don't like fat party's lol I Gota try it tho

9. meet a girl through mutual friends, get her number and/or add her on fb, flirt with her there

ask her to hang out, then smoke a blunt with her or something. she'll be so horny she'll want the D

10. What else lol
    Weed make them horny that bad ?

11. it's not really about the weed, it does make girls pretty horny (ladies you can't deny it)

just express your attraction, don't really think about it. but seriously getting stoned helps

12. I can confirm this.

13. In my experience females get horny AROUND weed period, but it helps if I'm high otherwise awkward doesn't even begin to describe me.

14. Im in college but I rarely pull girls from the classroom, its not the best place to wheel as typically people are just trying to listen to the prof and get their work done. Anywhere else on campus is prime though, just walk around make eye contact with girls and gauge their reactions, you'll be surprised how many react positively. I had a hot girl approach me and introduce herself yesterday just by smiling at her and making eye contact.

Really the best situation to get girls in college is either from the bar or from the peripheries of your social circle (friends of friends).

15. Thanks man

So just smiling works that much??

I'm kinda shy
    Thx

16. #16 TOnlyKnownAlias, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
    I am back in college after a two year hiatus and am single so to me class can be a great place to take advantage of meeting someone. I find that most guys suck at approaching girls and it's always easier to do it after drinking when their inhibitions are down. However, there is definite down side to that because alcohol can make all of us sloppy so it’s nice to meet someone on sober terms. And I love meeting girls in those social situations, tonight I am going to the bars and am definitely on the prowl, but there is so much potential to meeting a girl on campus. You already have things in common so it shouldn't be that hard to make an introduction and let the conversation flow.

As an example, I came up to a girl after one of my classes last week and said that I just wanted to make an introduction. I said that it's nice to have a good looking girl in class because there aren't that many in upper level history. She was extremely receptive, I believe most are because it's a comfortable setting and who doesn't like a confident, good looking guy picking them out. Unfortunately, she has a boyfriend, but the seed has been planted and now I have someone to sit next to and talk with. She already e-mailed me out the blue so obviously my advances were well received.

Again, all it starts w/is a simple introduction and how hard is it when the opening is right there to say something about school... why they are taking that class, what are they going for, etc. The conversation easily spirals into other areas like if they live around the area, who they live with, and ultimately if they are seeing anyone. Not to say every chick will be that open and nice, but with so many to choose from, it's not a problem moving on to the next one.

17. Smiling is good though. On the real it's been one of my biggest utilities in getting girls to notice me / hook up. It's just such a universal sign of positive energy and people notice and like that. It cannot hurt. When I can't seem to force a smile I try to think of something funny to crack a smile and I usually get a large genuine grin and I automatically feel happier too. It's good stuff & easy to do.

I disagree on the class thing. If a pretty ass girl literally sat next to you every other day you'd be a fool not to see what's good with her. How do you make normal friends from class? It's on the same track.

18. Dude you gotta chill. Just bye people commenting your freeking out. Smoke a j and then talk to a girl

19. Who if you don't mind me asking?

20. No..No.....Being high never helps me out meeting girls, i always over think things and probably come of as awkward. But if its a girl I'm already friends with no biggie.