Official Hookah Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bad Salmon, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Ok I just used it and it's awesome the mint was super smooth it kind of numbed your thought and the apple was so so but I only had broken coals and the same foil I used last time so that might of been why

2. I just had an awesome highdea is there any hookah hoses that go out into glass on glass slides so you can run it through your bong

3. #103 fraggleYOURrock, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
    Buying my first hookah in a week. It will be used for 4+ people and occasionally just me and maybe up to a few people. I have like 50 dollars I want to spend and can have up to 100.. My local hookah bar sells large ones for 100 >.< Does size matter? And how many hoses should it have? Does it need more then one? Because I can buy a mediumish size one for 35.

4. [quote name='"fraggleYOURrock"']Buying my first hookah in a week. It will be used for 4+ people and occasionally just me and maybe up to a few people. I have like 50 dollars I want to spend and can have up to 100.. My local hookah bar sells large ones for 100 >.< Does size matter? And how many hoses should it have? Does it need more then one? Because I can buy a mediumish size one for 35.[/quote]

size doesnt matter, quality does. A mya QT is a small hookah but SOLID and reliable, costs 50$ and is much better than large gaudy chineses made with cheap parts and shitty draw. Beware 90% of hookahs at your lhs are no brand shitty chinese cause noone knows the difference. Ask to see their MYAS and khalil mamoons, then pick from there. Ordering online is always best for hookah stuff

do not get a multi hose. Two people cant draw at the same time anyway, you fight for air. More parts = more trouble

one hose is more airtight also

5. Even though the hookah I got was $20 I don't think it was from china the box was covered in only Arabic

6. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']Even though the hookah I got was $20 I don't think it was from china the box was covered in only Arabic[/quote]

it was made in china.. Trust me

anyway itll be the same bad draw and cheap build. Great for beginners but itll rust out and get shitty in a few months, if you still like hookah consider an upgrade

7. Has anyone tried steam stones?

It's like shisha, but instead of using tobacco it uses stones and a glycerin solution (you smoke the glycerin).

My buddy just bought this stuff. It has "coals" made of coconut fiber which gets the stones hot which vaporizes the glycerin. Very, very smooth (never gets harsh) thick smoke with excellent full flavor.

I highly recommend it. Much better than traditional shisha.

8. I've heard they're good and it eliminates the 2 things I don't like about hookah the tobacco and the buzz

9. I still get a buzz from it but it is probably placebo/oxygen deprivation.

I like the light-headedness from hoookah, I just don't like the headache that usually follows. I've found that the steam stones don't produce this side-effect.

10. Just smoked two bowls with my friend out of my new hookah :) Doesnt give massive hits but it hits well. How do I clean the bowl, like the underpart of it? and what is a good way to clean the ?base?? Such a good time.

11. I blew into my hookah a bit too hard and some water splashed up and broke my bowl so I just got a new bowl with a screen and windcover and a tonic washable hose my hookah"s much better now but I just ran out of shisha I'm thinking about ordering 3x250g of al fakher and 2x250 of Al Tawareg any flavor segestions and how is Al Tawareg

12. I got a authentic Lebanese hookah which we brought back from Lebanon and a mya QT. I love hookahs so much. currently chillin on some af mint.. for all who are looking to get a new flavor or shisha get mint! it is sooo good. I know it's taboo around here to put weed in shisha but my friends and I love it. It gets us stoooned.

13. I ended up ordering off hookah1 and getting 7 250g packs of af in peach, rose, pineapple, cherry, strawberry, guava, orange and a 50g pack of vanilla I also got 250 grams of cleopatra mint and 50 grams of cleopatra mango 300 grams of des murli gold pan rasana and 50g of afzal Bombay pan all for about $100 before shipping

14. it's not so much taboo as it is strongly discourgaged the resin can fuck up your hookha and it kinda wastes weed

15. Fucking hookah pro I was banned for asking about peoples opinions on legalisation it said taking about using illegal drugs was not allowed but nothing on debating the politics over them

16. Smoking home made hookah 2 natural coals and homade coffee shisha. Very good :)

17. Sounds good man natural coals all the way

18. How does it waste weed? You're just substituting the tobbaco for weed, right?

19. A lot of it burns if you're not hitting it the tobacco is soaked in honey so it burns slower the weed just burns right away the best way to do it is to mix the weed with shisha but make sure to clean it afterwords