Official Hookah Thread

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Bad Salmon, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Are you trolling?

2. tastes good, its fun to blow fat clouds, fun to blow smoke rings, its just something to do kinda when ur chillen, i would much rather sit watch tv and smoke my hookah then just sit and watch tv

3. I thought you were banned lol

4. Probably just a temp ban for something minor. The future will unfold properly.

Just realized I've been chilling on this hookah all day.. damn good thing I'm almost out of coals.. it'll be good to take a break haha

5. Your lungs must be CRYING lol

6. Nah, I've got lungs of steal. Idk why, but I have never had a problem smoking anything.

7. what flavors u smoke?

8. Yesterday was Blue Mist and Pirate's Cave.

9. Hookah smoke is INCREDIBLY smooth in my opinion, I can take giant rips with huge clouds of smoke and barely feel a sensation in my lungs different than regular air. It's nothing like cig smoke or weed, I really enjoy taking big pulls off the hookah and doing rings, ghost, french inhale etc. Never smoked weed out of a hookah though, as I heard it's bad for the hoses and they are really hard to clean.

10. Mah baby

Attached Files:

11. Is the ash tray frosted glass?!

12. Hookahs with 2 pipes are so useless...

13. Yeah man.

14. ready for what ever comes ur way with that balisong in arms reach

15. Me and my ex wife enjoyed smoking our hookah. We ordered a Khalil Mamoon hooking which pulls amazing. It stands 36 inches tall and has 3 types of metal in it. I have to say I was disapointed when I first got it because one of the gasket things was torn. Here is a pic of one on the website. This is almost exact, without the blue in the middle. Cost about $130. I live with my parents right now but as soon as I get out of here I'll be toking on this thing almost daily.

Attached Files:

16. I got somewhat of a body buzz when I smoked hookah, but that could have been due to the fact I was high to begin with :smoke:

17. Does everybody either use tinfoil or a metal screen in between the shisha and the coals?

I've heard that the shisha should basically be vaporizing in a hookah, but whenever I smoke hookah with my friend, the coals eventually burn the shisha and char it, and ashes get into the bowl. I've told him that it shouldn't be harsh at any point, and it usually gets harsh like 10 minutes in. He doesn't really believe me though.

Do you guys know the proper way to set up the hookah?

I'm tired of getting super harsh hits once it finally reaches me......

18. Hey man I should be able to help you out a lot. pm if you want or we can talk on this thread. Try to ask specific questions and i'll help you out to the best of my knowledge.
    well basically to my understanding you are vaporizing the shisha, becuase when the bowls done the shisha is all black and burnt but its not actually ash its just all black and hard.
    and the black look might be just from it burning a little bit throughout ur session if you get what im saying.

and yea it shouldn't be harsh at any point the problems you may have is to many holes in the foil, holes are to big in the foil, the way you put the charcoals on the bowl,the way you packed the bowl,

as you can see there are many factors that lead to it being harsh.

if you tell me the hookah your using, the shisha, and the charcoals i should be able to help you out lots more.

oh and yea USE TINFOIL! were you not using it before?

19. hookah is gay just smoke ciggy

20. smoke both, your just mad cuz u cant afford dont lie