Official highschool memory lane stories.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thenewgrower42, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Are their any stories that brings you back or to your highschool days. It can be anything first love, first time getting high, meeting cool people, making enemies, getting into trouble with your old buddies,finding yourself or just finding a new hobby. This is where you can share them.

2. One time in high school my mate went off the cafeteria to get some food and left his wallet on the seat next to us. While he was off getting his food, I took all the coins out of his wallet and made a trail, the coins were spaced probably 30cm apart. My mate comes back and sees a buck and goes 'wow a buck'...then finds another one, and another and keeps following the coin trail until he finds his empty wallet sitting on a chair right in front of us, he goes 'oh fuck' and we all die laughing. great prank.

3. When I started HS, I was a straight-laced fundamentalist Christian child, having been raised in the church my entire life. I skateboarded for a couple years til I tore an ACL, but never really got good at it. Things took a bit of a turn for the worst though in my life while I had my first job (a cashier at Hardees) and decided to rebel from the ideals that I had been taught all my life. It started with OTC unmentionables from the medicine cabinet. Soon however I learned of the herb. I started smoking which wasn't bad at all for me, but things got bad when I let myself get into prescription unmentionables after finding an old bottle I had from my ACL surgery in my dads closet. After a while, I got somewhat bad. My senior year, me and my friend would go steal a 5th of liquor from the local Rite-Aid about every other day and get drunk as shit driving around town. On days I wasn't drunk, I was using the unmentionables I had somewhat got addicted to. I was stealing quite a bit from work and my family at this point, which I now feel awful about. Finally, around Christmas of that year I looked at myself and was ashamed, which led me to quit stealing (which ultimately caused me to quit the unmentionables). I still stole liquor for a few months til we almost got caught in Feb., when I quit doing that. After this, all I did the rest of senior year was get baked outta my mind and come to school, then go out on some journey to find more herb after school. Usually I'd drive my friends to get it in exchange for getting to smoke as I was the only one with a ride. I was really shy through HS til my senior year and sadly never managed getting into a relationship or getting laid, which I somewhat regret. Looking back there is a lot that, if given the chance to relive, I'd have done A LOT differently. Still, I thank God for keeping my dumbass safe and out of any real trouble. A bit long, but this is part of what made me into the person I am today.

4. jeez, he said high school stories, not life stories...

5. I thought it was a pretty cool story.

6. Watched my friend walk, calmly, like 50 miles across the quad and punch the lights out of someone for talking smack about him.

Fun days.

7. I have lots of stories, I will pull one random out of the little hat in my head.

The year Obama became president, some kids wrote "THE PRESIDENT IS A NIG" on the table in the cafeteria with ketchup. I remember this one girl was crying for some reason and the school cop took the kid away to his office and no one saw him for like a week. Apparently his mom sent him to stay with his uncle for a week. I smoked with that kid once and he was funny as fuck but kept heckling people and I started to feel bad about insulting nice old ladies and stuff so I stopped hanging out with him.