Official Help Me Find This Song Thread

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by MrInfinity, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Have you ever had the issue where you've heard a song and can't remember the lyrics or what you do remember doesn't bring up anything in a google search?

I did but somehow I can remember what the song was about, so here's a place for anyone else who has this issue to post what they can remember about a song and hopefully someone else can recognize the song.

If you see a song you know, or think you know and post the title and artist, or if you want to be a really nice guy or gal, you could even link a video.

Song 1:

It was a song about a break up (started with a male and his friend) talking about how his girl friends a bitch and to get over he he needs to go have a one night stand with some girl who looks like her or something like that. He hit's it and quits (all song out) he's bragging about how good he was and blahh blahh, then it cuts to two women talking about it, and how she (the girl he fucked) faked it and told him it was "soooo big" and some cheesy pick up line how her body was a movie and his dick was the star or something along this lines.

It was a hip hop comedy thing.

2. you can add tags after you make the thread.

3. Fuck, are you kidding me, I went to edit it thinking I could but didn't see the option to.

4. it should be somewhere on the right of the tag box i believe, just scour the tag box and you will find it. as for the song i am sorry but i cannot help you.

5. not with an iphone and a trusty old app called shazam