*Official* Hear KSR Rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Finally got around to gettin some tracks i layed down onto the comp. I aient got no proffesional recording shit or nuttin. This some straight raw underground Detroit rap. I just used some speakers i got for the beat and used a mic i got on my cell phone to record it. Then i had to play it on my cellphone and record it on my MP3 player then transfer the files from the MP3 player to my computer. So dont mind the quality.

http://audio.isg.si/audiox/?q=node/7512 ~ First track, 45 seconds long, But it sounda kinda choppy for the first 15 something seconds then it sounds right.

http://audio.isg.si/audiox/?q=node/7513 ~ Second track, 1:10 long.

http://audio.isg.si/audiox/?q=node/7514 ~ Third track, 1:37 long. This one im feelin the effects of xany's, Alotta alcohol and herb. You can tell by how i sound.

All of those done under the influence. And i was jus fuckni around with it. Those my first tracks ive ever recorded before. And in that order. I was jus fuckin around and played em back when i was sober and like damn this aient too bad.

Check em out, Let me know whatchu think about EACH one you listen to. If you cant understand anything lemme know and ill write up the lyrics.

Lemme know, Enjoy.

2. i cant understand what you're saying in any of them... you're talking so low, or atleast thats what it sounds like...

3. I cant listen to them. the're in some weird format.

:confused:

4. ahh my ears
    the quality is so bad

lets see em lyrics

5. I'm not a fan of rap. But I listened to the second one and the beat got to me.

Release a single, I'll buy it man. ;)

In fact, shit, once I get some studio equipment, a mixer and a mic, you can use it whenever you want.

Give the man credit, guys, he did spend some time on this. :p

6. 1st track

Drankin on this liqour got me a buzz,
    Everyday lookin out for the fuzz,
    5-0, I dont give a fuck,
    They stop me im jus out of luck,
    Back to the pen, See my cuz i miss,
    Chill with his jus sit back and remenisce,
    Find a bitch named kyle dunne and merk a *****,
    Get out of jail then its back to countin figures,
    Makin money to feed my daughter,
    Cuz *****, I AM A FATHER.

2nd track

*****, I done grew up in the hood,
    Did and seen alot more then i should,
    Gang bangin, At a young age,
    Its jus a damn hood thang,
    Knew *****s, Like Whitebread and G-Dawg,
    *****s round there was never soft,
    Seen *****s jus killed,
    Watched they brains jus spilled,
    Sippin on this cheap burboun,
    Wishin i was in the burboun swervin,
    My case dismissed,
    ***** im fresh outta jail,
    If i had a drug test ***** id fail,
    On the streets ready to tear shit up,
    While these punk police is corrupt,
    Watch yo self or be swept by the burboun while im swervin,
    Swangin and bangin *****s thas called swervin,
    WATCH YO SELF BITCH!

3rd track

All my life, I knew i wasnt the same,
    As all the others in this dirty game,
    Sure i drink liqour,
    Sure i smoke weed,
    But it helps me to fuckin succeed,
    Without it i couldnt get by,
    Gotta get high jus to survive,
    These days i feel like the last one alive,
    All my homies locked up or met death,
    The rich cant see us,
    Young gang bangers wanna be us,
    All i wanna do is keep it real G,
    I jus gotta do me you fuckin see,
    Some people say this baby aient mine,
    In my mind everything aient all fine,
    Some days i dont want to wake up,
    Like fuck it jus gave up,
    But that aient how i do it G,
    Gotta do for me and my family,
    Do whatever it takes to get by,
    Make my ends and manage to get high,
    BITCH!

7. Thats Whats Up Bra

8. This aient some shit i expected to hear say your gon get signed tonight shit.

But c'mon people.

I jus been fuckin round with it latley. Those are all freestyles, Recorded em a week ago from tonight when i was all fucked up. Recorded shitty and ghetto but its all i got right now.

Jus check it, If you check ti, Give me feedback good or bad. This aient gon be the last you hear of me. This is the beggining ya herd.

Lemme know.

9. thats how to go by homeboy

10. i wanted to hear this , i couldnt understand it though , lyrics are nice n shit but people focus more on the delivery , i couldnt hear you clear enough so i cant comment on it , get like a $10 mic n download adobe audition , cheap but effective. ;)

11. a little slow paced, not bad for freestyles tho

12. Thats whats good loc, room for improvement but not a bad start. Not bad at the least

13. tight shit ksr me and 1 of my friends always use to record when we got fucked up, some of the best/ funniest lyrics i ever herd to date came from those 'tapes
    keep up the chill work

14. Takin yall comments into consideration. Looking into buying a cheap mic to get to the next level.

Workin on some new beats.

I wrote down a whole freestyle i thought up.

Gon find the right beat tonight and lay it down before i go to sleep.

Should be the best to come yet.

Gon try n get the sound to sound the best i can from so far.

I aient too ripped so ill get my voice up like i should i hope.

We'll see.

Ill record it tonight.

See how it sounds. Either upload it tommrow and re-record.

Anyways, Other people, Still lookin on comments for what i got in the first post!

15. when/if you get that mic get at me through pm and ill send u a link to the full download of adobe audition 1.5 , its good for production too so you could lay down some adlibs n shit ;)

16. lol if they're freestyles how do you have the lyrics? 'Cause I sure as hell can't hear your voice..

17. Thanks yall for the support.

Mainley all i want to know is do yall think what i go so far is something worth going farther into. Like could i get better and evovle into something. Want opinions really.

I heard what i did and i was suprised. I feel i could do more. But thas jus being impressed with what i did because i aient nobody ya know.

So wonderin what yall think so let me know.

Im smokin a bowl bout to lay this other track down. I think this the best yet. This more a song i got written down. Its a freestyle mainley cuz its jus thoughts i had written down. No pausing, Jus straight flowing and flowing and writing is all down. I do this sometimes so i can flow it better.

Aight lemme know yall.

18. All yall sayin this i dont get it.

Turn your treble up, Turn your bass down. I mean c'mon. Read the lyrics and listen to the lyrics of the song at the same time and you'll realize what every verse is saying. I know every verse cuz i know the lyrics.

I can understand what im saying, I know it by now. Any guy who freestyles, Knows to have something really good to remeber. And you jus take things from the person you see and interpert it into what your saying to make it flow right. That way you have a hard hitting freestyle which throws people back.

Me though personally, Im not into freestyle battling.

Im into jus flowing and flowing and flowing.

Recently thought since i have so many flows i forget most of em. I write down the flow as i think of it in my head in a note book. Ill write pages and pages and pages in a hour or so.

Then go back and alot of the shit will go together and some of it jus salvage for when you cant think of nothing, Go off that shit and think of something.

I jus write down my freestyles when im alone and build on em as tracks but they mainely freestyles, And when i flow em on a track i always switch up some words from the shit i wrote to make it flow better with the beat.

Im trying, Its mainley something ive always did. Writing ive done since i was a youngin cuz its how ive always expressed myself like i write on here these thoughts i always have. I cant write em on ppaer. I used to write shit like this in notepad before i had internet.

But on paper i jus write things that are bothering me like my daughter, fools like kyle dune, i say swervin in the bourboun which refers to one of my cloest homeboys hanke whos doin 25-life now. He had his GMC bourban and he was homeless for a lil while with his wife and his daughter. Matress in the back of the bourbon. Alot of the times the baby slept at the wifes mothers house but the wife CC never left Hankes side.

Well he was homeless, A guy i hate, Did some scantless shit to Hanke, and literally jus fuced his life all up and is how he ened up like how he is.

So swervin in the burban is something i used to do with Hanke. Swangin n bangin in a ol 84 fuckin suburban man. Shit was wicked hahah. Ridin thru delray some straight ghetto ass white boys haha. Always rippin shit up doin gas runs and robbin fools. The ole days man.

Then one of my raps i said 'Knew *****s, Like Whitebread and G-Dawg, *****s, Round there was never soft.'

Whitebread was a close homie of mine, G-Dawg was close in a diferent sence from he was above me in bangin and brought me in. He got locked up for life for a few murders when i was about 12 i think.

Lost touch with Whitebread cuz he got locked up for drugs and i moved outta the apartments we all lived in and he came back after i was gone. Ran into him once when i went round my ol hood and he was around but all fucked up on crack and bein a bum now so i left.

But shits deep to me.

I dont spit some dumb shit like i got these gold teeth and naked whores and 24 inch rims and shit. Fuck that dumb shit.

I spit whats my life, What i know, To try to explain shit from my side. My rhymes are always personal. I jus write what im thinkin cuz i need to get it off my chest and show it for you guys.

Shit, I gotta record this rhyme still.

Holla at me bout my rhymes in the first post.

Sorry went off topic.

19. i could hear it man..and if you freestyle to a song you gotta know the lyrics after you freestyle

20. This one i jus wrote is fuckin ill IMO.

Ima get this shit going. I gotta re-record it, Then get it on the comp, Then on the site then on here but ill get it on tonight, Shits ill.