Official Heady Glass On Glass Slide Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by trikky, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Very nice post man. I think I might drive down to SD this weekend to go to Stone Glassworks and watch Preston Blow and mabey pick up my first heady slide. This post was definitly inspirational. Thanks

2. Just ordered this lurch from BFG

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think

3. Sweet sling/snic slide mattc :eek:

4. Not sure if these are in here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Some mark ass trick just stepped on my sneaker, and poured Morton's salt all over 'em. Are ya'll ready to ride? RABBLE RABBLE!

6. Maybe some of you slide experts can tell me where you find all these slides. I search the names but never come up with anything. So many of them are amazing. I need something that looks like camouflage to match a camo label illy.

7. pm sent! :hello:

8. Sick, love the honeycombs on the bowl section, I just ordered a rasta Alex K slide from BFG can't wait til it gets here!

9. Nice grab Mr. Jane. I need some Mer in my life.

10. Wow, fuckin sick Mer Mr.jane, looks so nice.

11. That's a sick slide 521, nice grab.

12. very nice 521! woulda' been mine if it was 14 :devious:

13. anyone mind pming me where you pick up slinger/salt/ghost work?

14. agreeeeeeed

15. That Big and Pac slide is on point! I would also need it in 14, so maybe if more came out someone could PM me on where to scoop it.

16. Just got this, Alex K slide, first venture into worked glass, I love it!

[​IMG]

17. #440 sinsemillaplease, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    I really dig that salt with the nose.... dope.

Here's my El Hefe mini.... I love it but I do wish the hole was smaller. I'm really more a fan of the slow, steady pull until you remove the slide.... same reason I don't really like ice pinch slides.

Edit: If anyone could tell me how to downsize these pics w/o re-uploading I'd be much obliged...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]