*OFFICIAL* Hangout zone for boxers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PlanKtoN, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wish i could have been here for that tight knit community that grew in here. oh well. maybe this is where/when a new one will form.

2. im depressed since PB got neutered...
    no fun :/

3. I do tell her and the reaction I get is always a bad one. I tell her I want to get fucked up on dope and she crys. I tell her shit she dont want to hear and she comes back and says shit like I dont think I can handle this. But then gets mad when I dont tell her things.

I dont tell people anything. I have an extremely hard time expressing how I feel which usually ends up to me using again.

Idk I just feel like such a loser today. I cant even make her happy then wtf can I do. Drugs seemed to be the only thing I understood but ended up fucking me over in the long run so I dont even understand that.

I feel hopeless.

4. This is some advice my friend told me when i was about 16. Girls don't know what they want. She wants you to tell her stuff, but not bad stuff. If she crys about you using, then that means she really doesnt want you to. I mean, I have a friend who uses, and I don't like it, but I'm not breaking down in tears when he's shooting up in front of me. So I guess rehab isn't on your agenda, but find someone to talk to about it when you want to use. And talk about other stuff with your girl. Topics are up to you lol. And trust me dude, nobodys hopeless.

5. wuddup yall,

im new to GC, and the only place i really visit other than growing shit, is Pandora's box. im into opies, speed, benzos, psychedelics, u name it (no crack or gack tho). good thread homie.

6. Welcome to GC but no more discussion of drugs other than marijuana at GC. :(

7. shit really?? even in the box???

8. ^^ that's the purpose of this thread. Kinda a mourning / hangout spot for boxers.
    RIP the old box

9. Yupp your a few days late.

10. Yeah, it happened on Friday. I was absolutely devestated when I saw the thread. Just happened to be when I was fried when they closed the acid appreciation thread. There's still a hope that they'll bring back discussion of psychedelics.

11. I don't know what to do with myself, really...:( I went to the box more than any other website on the internet I think. I'm going to really miss the way things were. Does anyone know if it is really a possibility to bring psychedelics back into the discussion here?

I'll probably still be around, not as much though now that we cannot talk about "stuff". It's really too bad, I never thought I'd feel this way about an internet site. :eek:

Peace,

Illadead

12. sorry im.. kinda fucked up haha, but explain the new rules of the box, or if u could give me a link thatd be much appreciated

13. Im another one of those people that rarely posted but was always here. I loved the box and am gonna miss it so much. I won't be here as much probably, hopefully opiophile will open her doors. Ill miss you guys for sure.

14. Just stoppin' in to say hello.

Pandora's box was where I spent most of my time and made A LOT of my posts when I first joined here and for about a year after. Then again, most of you probably have no idea who I am, but... hello

:hello:

15. Well another day in the history books ends and we will never revisit May 24, 2010. Kinda crazy for me to think about at the moment. I have a lot on my mind and don't really know how to express it. I'm upset about the windy/shitty weather (can't do a goddamn thing in the wind!) but yet happy where my life stands right now.....

16. I dont use anymore thats the thing. In 2 hrs Ill be 30 days clean which is the longest Ive ever been clean. And yet I still cant see my progress cause my girl has my mind so fucked up atm. I got a sponsor that I call but at the end of the day its up to ME to not use. Which is what im doing.

I just wish she could understand me more.

17. Is there really a chance they will bring back the discussion of psychedelics?
    I miss the old box :(

18. You cant just bring back some things and leave others out

19. Why not?
    I would rather have discussion of psychedelics than no discussion of other drugs....

20. Speaking of psychedelics.... O wait better not go there lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.