*OFFICIAL* Hangout zone for boxers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PlanKtoN, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. But of course! And sounds like a great day for all sorts of stuff, provided its humid enough (goddamn southern in me loves humidity:confused:)

In other news, I'm starting to feel like the box's weatherman

EDIT: Congrats on 1000 my man

2. Just gonna sub to this thread so I can keep up with the some of the regulars here in the box when I pop in. It's been good fellas! Im'a miss you guys! haha.

Peace Boxers, and Peace GC!

3. ^ peace Tnorml

lakers lost game 3 of west conf. finals by 9 points. still up 2-1

who else thinks its gonna be Celtics vs Lakers in the Finals??

4. Just saw this thread after a long weekend. Dunno if you old schoolers want to consider me a boxer, but a majority of my time here on GC is spent here so I feel like I fit in somewhat well.

About to head out though, but I wanted to get subbed in here so I can chill in here sometime soon. Peace blades, have a good night and good vibes to all.

5. High school friend.

6. mannnn my favorite thread in the box is closed :(

re-open opiate appreciation!

FeeLiN pUrty f4deD

7. Its just not gonna be the same GC with out pandoras box...

8. this is why we cant have nice things

9. I do. I wanted the Magic to win but they dont have a chance in hell any more.

10. :(:p The box will change....new members will join [the box] that's for sure.

11. I guess even the mods couldn't handle Pandora

12. Im sure it was A LOT of editing job for the mods haha :eek::rolleyes:

13. Great idea, I was going to make a thread like this but looks like you beat me to it. The name nearly got me though, thought this was about boxing rather than the box, almost didn't click it - glad I did.

I'll miss the old box, but as long as all the users of the box stick around it'll still be a great place. I use other drug forums too if I want to discuss other drugs, the thing that made this place special was the tight community, so you guys better stick around and keep the box as awesome as it used to be. :p

What's everyone up to today then?

14. dunno if i count as a 'boxer', i lurked much more than posted, but up until now the box was where i spent most of my time... but like JG said it was the tight-knitness of the box that drew me in, there seemed to be much more understanding and whatnot then other places on this site.

sub'd..

15. Well I think my relationship might be ending with my girl.

For some reason everytime I start to do shit right I sabotage myself. I always find a way to sabotage everything I got good in my life.

This time it was about cigarettes. I quit smoking shortly after I started dating my girl. She HATES them. I didnt start smoking again till I got off dope. Long story short she caught on and I lied like I always do and now she is super pissed cause she thinks Im back to doing dope again.

Idk why the fuck I lie so much. In my sick mind I find it easier to just spit out a lie but then I get myself into more trouble because I lied and couldnt just tell the truth in the first place.

I told my girl I wouldnt smoke any cigarettes today but that was a fucking lie also because the second I go to my meeting im gonna be hitting up the corner store and buying a pack of smokes.

FML :(

16. I can't wait till I get paid in 2 weeks then times will be good again.. until then work and sleep.

17. Tell her exactly what you said here. It might be hard but we all can be a little dishonest at times. Tell her you are planning to smoke today and that you're sorry for lying about it before, explain that it helps take your mind off quitting dope etc, and maybe ask her to help you cut down. It's hard once you've already lied about something to get out of that awkward situation, but it's better to tell the truth now rather than later.

Hope everything goes well man.

18. I feel ya man, I'm a compulsive/pathological (not sure which) liar, and it sucks. I lie about anything and everything just cause. What sometimes works for me is refuting my lie immediatley after I say it, to the point that I end up telling the truth first.

I think if you let your girl know whats really up (dope, cigs, lying, everything) then imo if your ment to be together you'll stay together.

Good luck man

19. :wave:
    We all lurked bro...we all lurked :)

[​IMG]

20. "He knows changes aren't permanent, but change is."

I believe that riddle actually has been answered... google it yourself.

oh yeah... and signing in... this was really the only place I came to for a long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.