*OFFICIAL* Hangout zone for boxers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PlanKtoN, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #41 Squishey, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    All the wood he could chuck, if a would chuck could chuck wood. :3

I love the box, its only of the only sections i frequent. Most of my posts are in the box, all of my rep is from the box. As far as im concerned this change wont really affect the die-hard box fans that much, all us boxers can find other topics to have intelligent discussions about im sure. And if not then some of you need to expand your horizons. :)

2. It sucks no more drug talk

3. I'm in the western states, Utah to be exact and it seems like we just FINALLY got spring! The last few years have been a late/short summer to say the least and that sucks! But I can't complain at the moment, it was a very beautiful day :D
    I also haven't appreciated anything but the fine herbs today. Been the first in over a week.

4. I'm well aware you can do that, but I don't find as much interest in the sub-forums. I find the drug related content very interesting. I mean, I'm well aware it's not the end of the world, and some other sections(Such as General, Seasoned Tokers, Stash Jar) are very interesting, it's just that none of them caught my attention like the Box. The Box will still probably be my favorite section, but it won't be as interesting as it used to be.

I've tried using other forums, like Bluelight and Drugs-Forum but they're just not the same as Grasscity. Bluelight's a little better than DF, but everyone seems like robots/fact machines on both these sights. It just doesn't have the same, cozy feeling. Anyone else get this?

5. Iv been drawn to shroomery and hip forum lately. But its still no box. My name is lawlgen over on the shroomery if anyone cares.

6. I've been trying to get onto Opiophile, but their registration has been closed for some time now. Just reading through a few pages, those guys are hilarious. I was cracking up reading some of their posts. But I'd still rather be back in the old Box. Oh well, life goes on. Enough reminiscing, let's have some fun! Finale of Family Guy is on tonight, pretty pumped. Then 24 tomorrow. It's gonna be a good week!

7. I'm gonna subscribe to this just because i enjoy reading peoples conversations, even if I don't join in lol.

8. bluelight is a pretty good place to chill

9. There's a few things that annoy me on BL. Everything seems so spaced out and far apart. It takes for ever just to navigate the forums, not to add that people there just seem to spit facts rather than engage in conversations. But that's just my opinion. I think I'll be staying at GC unless Opiophile opens up their registrations. Even then, how could I leave GC?

10. You guys should be brainstorming new thread ideas for the box...it looks really empty.

What about animal testing/research...Gun control...assisted suicide

I dont know, I'm just throwing stuff out there

11. I'm stealing on of those ideas, have a good thread coming up. Or at least I hope:eek::hello:

12. [​IMG]

He's just hangin^

13. I WANT CREDIT!!! haha jk i was gonna make a thread but figured someone could make it better with more info...I didn't feel like looking stuff up lol

14. Lot of drama in general too about the box...:confused:
    Weird lol :p

15. Strange, where I am the summer/winter seasons have been growing with almost no fall or spring. I plan on enjoying the herb all day tomorrow for the first time in a few weeks myself, as well as possibly a certain something I found in the woods today :hello:

16. mmm just ate half a brownie, good stuff...

17. glad to see this forum. sad to see the old box go:smoking:

18. Nice, but let's avoid discussing that any further before they bring down the hammer any harder on the Box. It's a possibility that psychedelics only could be back in the Box though. That would be a step in the right direction for sure. Also, about the weather, beautiful day here also. 95 in Central Ohio today, not a cloud in the sky either:hello::p

19. Throwin bows in the box

20. Sorry to get nosy VS, but who's MW?

EDIT: Hell yeah, 1,000 posts:yay::hello::yay::hello: I find it fitting that it's in the Box...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.