*OFFICIAL* Hangout zone for boxers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PlanKtoN, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Guy, please don't come into grasscity with 25 posts and act like you can tell us what to do.

Thanx

2. there are tons of other forums out there that allow anything just search and if you look hard enough you'll find your way

3. Man, Im gonna miss the old box. Like really miss it. Sepically the opiate thread, I met the dude who showed me how to get over withdrawls in it. and pretty much kick the habit. . Ahhhhhhh two years of my life has been in this box. But I guess its time to start exploring outta the box . it'll still be good to see all the boxers Ive talked to. This is a good idea for a thread.

RIP the old box =(

4. haha yo what up?

5. Absoluteley man. Where are you at for your weather? I'm in Georgia, and it's been flipping between overcast (my favorite :D ) and sunny down here. I love it!

6. hey I need to use the restroom, can you hold my dick for me?

7. chill y'all.. lets not make this ugly right from the start :)

8. Well I never ever browsed the box until earlier this year where I found lots of helpful times and had blades help me with my first mushies experience. Thanks guys :)

9. [​IMG]

10. The Only Constant Is Change

Okay then riddle me this.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

11. haha you guys are a trip. :smoking:

12. Well, I don't know if many of you know me, but I consider myself a Boxer. About 950 posts in the Box alone, about the only reason I use GC. So are the rest of you guys hanging around or going to another forum?

13. :wave: Im hanging around....GC's a family, no reason to cry cause a member is leaving y'know :(:p

14. Well I'm just going to get bored without the normal Box topics, y'know?

15. Ehhh...the past 6-7 months have been one big depression for me. And I'm still sinking. Doesn't help that the old Box is gone, and all the good info and good conversations we had are now gone for good. But can't dwell on it forever. I probably won't stick around, really, I dunno. But it's all good.

16. Im staying. You do realize that there are a bunch of subforums to go thru. Life just doesnt have to be about what kind of opiate you are taking, or how clean your lsd was this weekend.

17. http://www.bluelight.ru

18. Sup? great idea.

I surf this a lot just don't post.

About done with bs, ready for summer weather!:wave:

19. The world is not yet over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.