*OFFICIAL* Hangout zone for boxers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PlanKtoN, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just realized I have more acquaintances than friends....way more. *sigh* I suck.

2. That's normal IMO.

3. well since we can't discuss it here, if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me or hit me up on AIM. My days are free and i havea lot of timeto spare.

4. Summer is good so far, but I'm getting sick of all these people who are harrassing me to smoke with them. Let me just be by myself. Hope everyone is having a good weekend/summer.

5. #185 estebanayala, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
    wait, what happened to said box?

EDIT: okay, i mean they're deciding this for what they think is the best reasons so its wahtever
    its gonna suck though, i love browsing thru the threads and reading all the funny/interesting shit that happens in other peoples lives

6. #186 reggaemylitis, May 30, 2010
    soo... who knows enough about internet shit to make a forum called PB?

If you guys want to make your own forum, have at it...but discuss it elsewhere. *RMJL

7. #187 Dank bank, May 30, 2010
    Not me im no good at coding and shit :confused_2:

8. Would be an epic name right haha :cool:

9. Ok so i need a place to vent so i am choosing this thread. Ok so i feel like i can't stand my best friends anymore. Like a lot of them are starting to steal from cars and stuff and i think that is just fucked up. Also my best friend, who i have been friends with for all my life is really starting to get on my nerves. He either acts really cocky and know it all like, or he acts goofy and has the since of humor of a 5 year old. I can usually handle it, but lately it just annoys the crap out of me. I can't just abandon my friends either and they are usually good people but idk anymore. The only people I can really seem to stand anymore are these two girls I have started to hang out with, because they are funny and don't yack their mouth with retarded shit all the time.

I also feel like I am having an identity crisis or something. I can't figure out what is up with me. I want to be a good person and be tolerant of everybody. But sometimes I just can't. I don't know if I love people or hate them. I guess it's a love hate relationship. I never purposely hurt someone, unless it is someone who is close enough to me and I know they can take a touchy joke as long as it is funny. Or if they deserve it. Thats another thing, I wanna believe the whole "eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" saying and be a pacifist. But sometimes I need to get someone back. But i usually just let things go unless they really bug me or they really need it. Its not like people mess with me anyway, I've never been in a fight. IDK i'm so confused about my life right now. I was hoping typing this would help me sort things out, but no, I feel kinda worse.

Anyone wanna give me their feedback? It would be appreciated.

10. You should post this in the GrassCity Confessional in the box !
    ;):wave:

11. If ya'll go though with this new fourm were debateing makeing Pm me the link. Grasscitys on some bullshit. Dont get me wrong I love the city but damn, cant we have a subfourm at least that explains what other people are getting themselfs into. I kinda cried when I read the box is dead. RIP pandora this bottles for you. (can I talk about liqour a drug that ruins millions of lifes still if I can thats fucked up)

I love all you mother fuckers. Maybe we can get an aim chat group goin or some shit. I donno. I just miss the old days.

12. yeah man its fuked what u drinkin on man?

13. Some sprite mixed with a lil gin, and some purple "kool aid" ;).

14. hmm doing an impression of a three legged lion eh ;) but nice man all i has is vladamir vodka which isnt getting me drunk just a headache and stomach ache its dissapointing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.