Official Grasscity Marijuana Meme Contest

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by RMJL, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. are the votes hidden or is anyone unable to vote?

2. It let me like, I'm assuming they're hidden

also will OP remove the 500x500 rule if it's not a rule? sorry lmao

3. Screenshot of a show i was watching, added the text (is this considered a meme??)

Attached Files:

4. #45 Serapsis, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    Entry One for me.
    Might do something original before the deadline.
    Found the pic and used a Meme generator.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]
    #thestruggleisreal #freetheweed

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 1
  6. I just went into the voting thread under a test account which has the same settings as everyone else and I could like a post and see likes for the ones that have been liked already.

As far as the rule of the 500x500, I have already brought that question up and have not heard back yet.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OK might be a glitch on my end

8. #49 Islandgrower, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    hat-591973_1280_20160911131535100.jpg
    Just realised and put up a 500×500

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think alot of people may not have the software needed to change sizes
    But maybe the LizardKing can when he re-posts them

10. For people using Android you can get an app called.... Wait for it.... Photo resizer!

Also, to add or edit pictures, snapseed works well. Recent update added the ability to add text (about time) but still no native resize function that i know of.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #3 special thanks to Daniel tosh and his unique facial gestures 2016-09-11_18.30.51_noexif.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. LeGetoutthe Blounts! .jpg This is an original meme I recently made for the start of the NFL season using one of my fantasy football team names. I got the picture from a Google Image search and added the blunts and smoke in photoshop. His name is LeGarrette Blount for those of you not familiar with NFL players.

13. Entry number 2...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3

14. I updated the rules. The 500 x 500 size is preferred but is no longer a rule. It just needs to be within range. We don't want huge pics that alter the thread or tiny pics that can't be seen. I hope that clears things up. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. #60 dedicated2urlove, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    1ah5t2.jpg edit.... lol i was smoking and i thought about this. my first one wasnt very 420. so i made a new one

jernts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.