Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Goodnight Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hoodtalker_1, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Just smoked about a bowl of green crack from my bong :bongin:

12:00am NV.:bongin:

2. Fuck going to bed yet bro its 12:00am here in england lol I've not long smoked a bong of cheese and I've been drinking Strongbow all night, I'm watching nightmare on elm st part 5 and vaping some red cola flavored ecig juice :smoking-banana: IMG-20170607-WA0018.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Hi all, newbie here. I liked the idea of this.

Smoked a fair amount of Indica and looking forward to not having to set my alarm since its my day off. Life is good.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's 4:47...I have not smoked and I can't sleep...but GN anyway GC.

5. Smoked some of what I believe be maSter kush... feeling extremely relaxed ready to
    Get info my bed and feel like I'm floating.. gotta get up early for the doctor., bleh.. goodnight GC:goodnight:

6. Goodnight everyone, let's keep the thread live. This is pretty cool now come stoners comment

• Like Like x 1
  7. First time seeing this thread, agreed this is a dope idea. Almost midnight will sleep soon. Until then gonna chill watching netflix or youtube. Drinking some good ass (caffeine free) green tea.

Goodnight blades. :smoke:

8. Time for some headphone and bud time.
    Goodnight to everyone.

IMG_1578.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. A little Bubba Kush and nighty night.

10. a joint of juicy fruit. a few rips from my juul and im off to bed in my cold ass house. heat exchanger in my furnace is cracked and my wife is a blanket hog. friday cant come soon enough.

11. #3452 Jack and the Green Stalk, May 1, 2018
    Last edited: May 1, 2018
    Just took my last college sophomore final and might not being going college next year, so I smoked two bowls and chilled the f*ck out. Nothing to do tomorrow either.
    :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Worked a 12 hour day waterproofing this basement for work. time to hit the hay. hey almost pay day!

"And I thought hurricane season was over"

• Like Like x 1
  13. If it wasn't for cunts, the world would be a 95% better place to live. Ah well back to work tomorrow feeding the gods of consumption. Until I die.

14. Dab of jilly bean live resin before bed.

Lights out, Blades!

15. Wife is giving me the cold shoulder so good night to you guys instead.

• Like Like x 1
  16. couldn't find a better thread to post to, and wanted to wish some blades sweet dreams so that's what I'm doing with this post.

17. I need to go to bed now but I'm enjoying binge-posting and binge-lurking so much that I wanted to say goodnight before I smoke one last bud and get some sleep.

Good night, John-Boy.

18. Smoked some killer today, blasted beats all arvo/night. Outta smoke now so gonna chill then get ready for a 6 hour drive to do some camping for a week tomorrow, the caravan park has WIFI and is dog friendly so we're bringing the family dog Jack.

Stay faded.

• Agree Agree x 1