Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Goodnight Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hoodtalker_1, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Vaping I'm my room watching scary movie three, good night GC

2. Just ripped some GDP off my bong at 4:20 am. KLIR stemline to honeycomb 22". Goodnight!

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Have college in the morning:unsure: night night

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Goodnight blades and bladies.

5. Smoking some Beyond Blue Dream, watching some netflix, reading a little, then college

6. Lil northern lights x bb I grew . To bad I still can't get to sleep. ? lil crumble should do it ..

Herb is natural not criminal.
    Alcohol kills marijuana heals

7. Just chillin in the bath tub with my bong and some killer Hindu after a long 5 hour hike up a local mountain my muscles hurt but not for long hopefully goodnight grass city.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. much love everybody!!! :smoke:

9. Back to work tomorrow  <_< Fat joint in bed & some netflix - perfect way to finish a fantastic 3 day weekend   :smoke:  :smoking:

Goodniiiiiight. 

10. Going to have 4 or 5 bowls then off to sleep. Night everyone ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413864564.214561.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Just put out a j of Cherry Pie with the missus...2-3 more and its crash time in Vegas...

12. Hey where can I find some good green in jacksonville tonight? I'm here visiting from California & I can't find a crumb so far.

13. Just finished some cooked fries, buzzed, about to hit the sheets.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I finally found some crumble..so I rolled that and ill be riding this out till whenever. Its nice when you dont have a rig tbh, it makes for great lasting rolls before bed. ~

15. Going out for a walk to look at the northern lights and smoke some northern lights. Then straight to bed, goodnight!

16. smoking some blue dream about to head off, good night folks.

17. Looking to hook up around gulfport ms but will travel an hour and a half for some good dank,we are two cancer patients headed to socal

18. Hey grasscity

I don't know any of you but i want to wish some peeps goodnight.

19. Just being a geezer and smoking a joint in bed fucking around on my tablet while watching ancient aliens. The wife is already sleeping.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Goodnight all, smoking some delish sour d and watching that 70's show on Netflix wit munchies on hand. Lovely night. Goodnight all. <3