Official Fan Roll Call - who are your teams?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Tuor, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Holy shit, there's Wisconsin peoples all over this board. Just a heads up, I'm hitting all you guys up for bud as soon as I come back to Madison this semester

:cool:

or just to watch our Packers and get ripped as fuck lol

2. i'm cool with that Tuor haha. i'm only 45 minutes away.

3. It's gonna be glorious to be able to just get bud whenever I want again. Shit's pretty lean here, and almost no choice between strains. Gotta take whatever middies I can get :\

4. Sucks man.

5. Nfl: Vikings
    Nba: lakers (kobe is amazing)
    Mlb:boring
    College basketball: University of Kentucky
    College Football: noone particular but i LOVE it

6. #26 BA, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    NBA: Boston Celtics

I'm from Seattle but they took my team...and i've been reppin the C's since Antoine Walker was relevant. Paul Pierce has always been one of my favorite players....let the hating begin

MLB: Atlanta Braves

My t-ball team was the Braves, my coach pitch team was the braves, my little team was the braves....plus they played on TBS almost every day and the Mariners sucked

NFL: don't really care, i'll rep the Seahawks because i'm from Seattle but i'm not a diehard fan of any other team.

Golf: Tiger Woods is my homeboy, so is Ryan Moore (he went to the same high school as me)

College Sports: GO DUCKS!!! My Dad was born and raised in Oregon so i've always been a ducks fan....saw my first football game when they played the "Civil War" game when I was about 8

I added explanations so nobody can call me a bandwagon fan....i've liked these teams for 10+ years through thick and thin

I hate Nascar. Just had to add that....

7. NFL: Oakland Raiders (obviously lol)

NBA: Golden State Warriors

MLB: Oakland A's

NHL: San Jose Sharks.. I usually only watch the playoffs though

College football: Used to be Florida cause they always recruited players I liked.. Now it's Cal cause the two games I've been to were exciting as hell lol

College hoops: I usually follow the player I like most that year, last year was Fredette.

lol I should've just listed the secondary teams I follow.. I basically just listed the Bay Area