Official Diablo III Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Phamas, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Hey guys. Looking for some feedback. I need a new PC for Diablo 3 and was looking at picking up this one and switching the PSU with a quality 650 watt one that I have laying around here. What do you think? I'm looking to spend under $1000 and the cheaper the better. Ideally, I'd like to be to play some other more graphic intensive games then Diablo 3 as well.

2. looks alright but for that price they coulda packaged better RAM than 1333 MhZ

I wouldn't buy it but thats just me, don't like AMD processors but I am an AMD GPU fanboy.

it will serve its purpose for you

3. anyone here use jsp?
    that's when d2 got serious o.o

Good times..

4. [quote name='"jimmmyboy"']anyone here use jsp?
    that's when d2 got serious o.o

Good times..[/quote]

I used the jhj and mm bots for a long time, made a pretty good chunk of change before they made it almost impossible to sell items for real money lol

5. Jsp is a site for trading

I've ran lots of bots..
    MF Bots, uber bots, baal bots..
    d2nt is what people are using now i think
    I hope i can get some bots going for d3 :D

6. [quote name='"jimmmyboy"']

Jsp is a site for trading

I've ran lots of bots..
    MF Bots, uber bots, baal bots..
    d2nt is what people are using now i think
    I hope i can get some bots going for d3 :D[/quote]

Yea but n jaguar made a bot called d2 jsp and it came from that website

7. ya then he turned it into just a trading site.

8. good luck with that. blizzard ain't gonna play nice with bots. the money transactions are their responsibility now, they will bring down the banhammer hard on botters

9. Good..

People should actually play the game instead of running bots 24/7 that end up ruining the economy. Too bad you won't be able to camp botters like in WoW.. good times! :p

I remember camping this bitch ass botting warlock for like 40 minutes in Tanaris. He was a few levels above me too. Eventually the guy logged on the other faction and was whispering me to stop or he would hack my computer. (LOL 12 year olds)

When he returned to his warlock he tried to fight me but was no match for my mage prowess. Funnest thing about that game was the world pvp, which was always best after an expansion would drop because everyone was leveling in the same area.

Always outnumbered, always outleveled, always victorious!! :devious:

Well most of the time :rolleyes:

10. Cant fucking wait.

11. So glad to see a release date on teh SC2 main screen.

12. Soooo...
    I have a sub $400 Compaq laptop,
    I'm guessing I won't be playing this until I get a new desktop?

13. Watched the high level skill videos... and the monk continues to have boring skills, while the wizard is extra bad ass as usual :(. This beta footage isn't getting me very excited for a game I've waited this long for, but we'll see how things develop.

14. Idk who I want to start with. In d2 I started playing as a barbarian but it seems like in d3 his moves are the same. I like using swords and shut though.

15. [quote name='"~Blu"']Watched the high level skill videos... and the monk continues to have boring skills, while the wizard is extra bad ass as usual :(. This beta footage isn't getting me very excited for a game I've waited this long for, but we'll see how things develop.[/quote]

I don't think the monk looks that boring, but I enjoyed playing the barb in d2 and most peels thought he was boring too

16. I'm going demon hunter all the way. I can't wait to play with some blades!

17. I am excited for this. Not too much longer now...

18. you are correct sir

19. [​IMG]

Finally they had this shit in stock, got it for my room.

20. So they made Inferno even harder

the plan was to have all of inferno be level 61 across the board from act 1 to act 4 but they said it felt wrong so they made it even harder

act 1 starts level 61

act 4 mobs are like level 65

level cap is 60

yeah.. thats gonna be hard as fuuuck