Official Diablo III Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Phamas, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Yeah, i doubt i will have enough extra time to grind for money but that said, i will try to make enough money to pay for the game itself. If i can make 60$ so that i essentially playing the game for free I will be satisfied.

still can't wait!!

2. I don't really care about getting rich off D3, I know you can make some money.

But some people claiming they'll be making thousands just doesn't seem possible. Maybe a website of people combining funds. But a sole person - I don't see it happening. I don't know to much, but if it's easily farmed then it won't be worth a lot. If it's rare then it won't be easily farmed.

Personally I'm just gonna aim for paying off my WoW sub each month.

3. thats a pretty realistic goal, the awesome part is you'll be able to pay for wow with your battle net balance

4. I made a few hundred dollars off of d2 back in the days where you could sell items on eBay and stuff... running the pindle bot over 2000 times a night for about 4 months straight.... every morning was just like Christmas! Best item I found was a near perfect ethereal death cleaver... I got like 25 dollars for it.

5. sounds like you played late into diablo 2's life cycle.

people made bank from patch 1.07 - 1.09

6. [quote name='"Phamas"']

sounds like you played late into diablo 2's life cycle.

people made bank from patch 1.07 - 1.09[/quote]

Oh I played earlier too... I just sucked so bad at it that I couldn't find anything worth selling... I remember my first character was a barbarian and my big dream was to find all of the immortal kings set... of course I found everything but the armor... lol

7. lol :p

8. Release date???

9. Today was the Blizzard Q4 Conference Call (where they tell investors numbers of WoW subs, etc, etc).

Only thing they said about D3 is they are pushing for a Q2 release date. Which is April-June. If it comes out on my birthday I'll bust a nut.

10. Yeah I was hoping for my birthday (March 20)

sigh blizz..

killing me here man. im fucking dying for this game

11. Yeah mine is April 9 (a Monday) so if it came out on April 10 it'd be like perfect :hello:

Fuck going out and celebrating gotta level that Witch Doctor man.

12. [quote name='"Yourcatdead"']

Yeah mine is April 9 (a Monday) so if it came out on April 10 it'd be like perfect :hello:

Fuck going out and celebrating gotta level that Witch Doctor man.[/quote]

My bday is July 10, and lets face it, that's alot more realistic then yours knowing blizzard.....

13. February 2013 baby!

14. yeah fuuuuck that

15. Would you be surprised :eek:

16. yeah because they seem to be closing in now. I wouldn't be surprised if runes are introduced into the beta soon, Jay should have his skill changes post soon I'd imagine.. once those 2 things happen you'll see the EU Beta open up maybe

17. i actually wouldn't mind if it waited until summer. school is in full swing now and the last thing i need is for d3 to come out the month before finals lawl.

i was really hoping it would come out over winter break.

18. [quote name='"makinthelul420"']i actually wouldn't mind if it waited until summer. school is in full swing now and the last thing i need is for d3 to come out the month before finals lawl.

i was really hoping it would come out over winter break.[/quote]

Yea I would probably fail out of college... lol

19. yeah until I see any progress on runes, the skill system change, I see it being June ish.

20. Looks like a lot of people won't be getting their summer exercise this year. :p

They typically release 3 months after they announce it, so since we are already in February I am guessing at a release sometime in June aswell, maybe late May. But we all know that is doubtful :(