Official Diablo III Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Phamas, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Everyone's getting beta keys, except me...

2. Damn, they invited 100,000 people.

Talk about blowing up the beta.

3. I should of read more about the beta. Didn't know it was just to the Skeleton King.

But I do really like it. I've beaten it with the Witch Doctor and Wizard

:hello:

4. Yeah its gonna be sick :D

5. they invited 100k people and i didnt get one on any of my three separate accounts...

I must not be meant to play D3

6. Something I never thought I'd say, Diablo being the biggest impact on my life. Not getting three. It could of been nostalgically amazing, maybe I'll get it down the road next year

7. your loss :devious:

8. fasho

9. have they given this a release date yet?

10. I cant wait for this shit, i have been waiting for it for years and years now! Any of you still play on Diablo II?

11. No but when they do, you will know.. trust me... its only one of the most highly anticipated games of the year.

12. fixed lol

13. yeah i debated putting decade lol

the idea of making an extra 1400$ a week sounds awesome too (apparently theres a 200$ limit a day for RMAH profits)

14. [quote name='"Phamas"']

yeah i debated putting decade lol

the idea of making an extra 1400$ a week sounds awesome too (apparently theres a 200$ limit a day for RMAH profits)[/quote]

There is no way anybody will be able to make 200 dollars a day unless your hacking... the market will be strong for the first month or two but after that its gonna be flooded with everything other than the most elite items, which probably take 24 hours of play time to find just a single item... I don't think its gonna be as easy to solo mf run in this game as it was in d2 either

15. your logic is flawed unfortunately

the best items will be rares, not the uniques or legendaries that have set stats etc etc

unlike those items, rares will all not have the same stats

and it wont take 24 hours to find an item.

you are really off point here. ill leave it at that

will profits diminish over time? yeah probably.

as fast as you say? definitely not.

inferno will be completely soloable, according to blizz.

16. [quote name='"Phamas"']

your logic is flawed unfortunately

the best items will be rares, not the uniques or legendaries that have set stats etc etc

unlike those items, rares will all not have the same stats

and it wont take 24 hours to find an item.

you are really off point here. ill leave it at that

will profits diminish over time? yeah probably.

as fast as you say? definitely not.

inferno will be completely soloable, according to blizz.[/quote]

Not saying it will take 24 hours to find an item, just find an item worth the amount of cash you are talking about... lets face it, if there is real money to be made people will be FLOODING the market with a bunch of rares, and people will only be looking for ones with perfect or near perfect stats. If they drop on a pretty regular basis, they will be worth almost nothing, if they are EXTREMELY rare, you won't be finding them every 20 minutes like you seem to think. Even the rarest items in d2 were only worth like 10 to 15 dollars, and that's to the rich people that were lame enough to go out of their way to buy items through a second party... maybe its just the way I think but if 25 % of the people are stupid enough to buy virtual items I would be extremely surprised.

17. so then i will take those items and put them on the gold auction house, then sell the gold for real money.

gold won't be worthless like it was in diablo II. TONS of goldsinks. crafting just from lvl 10 raped my gold through and through

18. [quote name='"Phamas"']

so then i will take those items and put them on the gold auction house, then sell the gold for real money.

gold won't be worthless like it was in diablo II. TONS of goldsinks. crafting just from lvl 10 raped my gold through and through[/quote]

That still requires people to spend real money on virtual items... but that method does seem to be a bit better considering that you could get everybody to buy your stuff with gold, and it would only take one lame ass person to buy a huge lot of gold... I still don't see 200 dollars a day, but I can definitely see turning a profit at least...

19. i know people who made thousands of dollars running third party diablo II sites

the potential is there, for sure

20. anyone playing right now? im on..