Official Diablo III Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Phamas, Oct 25, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Shizmot"']Well I know everyone's bashing Diablo right now but I'm installing that shit on my PC as I type this. Its something to kill time at least. Anyone else still playing in this thread PM me or something and well get down.[/quote]

Shoulda downloaded path of exile it's free and 15336533x better.

2. bobby kotick and activision suckkkkkkkkkkkkk my nuts

3. eh, u win some, u lose some. Overall a poorly made game, but i ended up with profit from RMAH, will be selling off all my shit, selling the gold and using D3 to pay for HoTs :)

so for me, D3 was ok, just not better than D2/D2LOD

4. I could get 300 bucks right now.

Not bad.

5. can't really complain when u get some spending money from playing a game :smoking: or money for pickups

6. Been playing Diablo 1 all day. Fucking epic!

7. i remember when hacked people would join a game and they would fight for like 20-25 minutes without dying

then some guy would be like yeah well fuck you nerds with god mode and ethereal im gonna just crash the game

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN

lololol

8. Just remember, 1996.. And play it SP. I love the environment, the pace, the feel, the rawness, etc.

9. Anyone still on? I got my WD to 52 and hopefully should be 60 by the end of the weekend. I ran normal at MP7 solo, nightmare MP8 with my bro and been doing hell MP10 but didn't play long. My brother hooked me up with some of the zunimassa set and a legendary or 2. What's the first thing to do at max level, ubers? Just MF a while or what?

10. Not gunna lie d3 is getting pretty boring..

Anybody who is rich in gear and doesn't care wanna hook my monk up a little bit?
    I'd appreciate it lol.. let me know.

11. Anyone still play this? Lol I recently re downloaded it and ran some inferno on my barb and this girl I was partied with just gave me a legendary she got as a drop so that was a pretty good welcome back haha. If anyone still plays we should play, if you did and don't anymore you should donate some gear :p

12. I still play man. I'm running a WD....

I didn't know they were the most expensive/hardest class to gear until I was already balls deep so I'm still working on gearing. I'm at like 106k DPS I think. MP4 is easy and usually what I run. Next time I'm at my PC ill post my tag shit so you can add me.

13. Sounds good man

14. Shizmot#1430

Add me man just mention something about GC so i know who you are.

15. #3395 Aaagogo, Apr 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
    Aaagogo#1319 is my btag, let me know u are from GC,

i still run my WW barb sometimes.

I love that I can "make money" playing D3, I also hate that I can "make money" playing D3...

PS, i take a rip each time the game drops a rare Herb, i see it as a sign.

16. I play Diablo III now and then. Just reformatted my PC so I don't have D3 right now but I'm trying to get D2 on here atm cause it's my favorite game of all time.

Battletag: SoGxSowtis#1542
    SoG was a clan I was actively in, but it kinda fell apart.

I play mostly hardcore now, because it keeps me on my toes. Hardcore is the most fun for me. Feels so much more rewarding when I paragon level :)

17. [quote name='"Bicsta"']I play Diablo III now and then. Just reformatted my PC so I don't have D3 right now but I'm trying to get D2 on here atm cause it's my favorite game of all time.

Battletag: SoGxSowtis#1542
    SoG was a clan I was actively in, but it kinda fell apart.

I play mostly hardcore now, because it keeps me on my toes. Hardcore is the most fun for me. Feels so much more rewarding when I paragon level :)[/quote]

Download path of exile, it's a free arpg that makes d3 look like child's play.

18. I wish d3 looked like child's play. Chucky is scarier then d3 by far.

19. Running the trading scene is fun as shit. Its insane how many people don't know the value of things or wont take 5 mins to check the AH.

Dead mans legacy, bought for 200k sold for 5mil

Cains set bought for ~400k sold for 2 mil.

Manajumas knife w/ IAS bought 200k sold 1 mil.

Talk rashas ammy w/ CC bought 3mil sold for 6 mil. (That's was a good buy though)

Mostly the cheap shit man, people know the names of legendaries but I guess few realize the stats they need. Probably the most thrilling part of the game now to be honest. I'm too cheap and lazy to level a new char and gear them up too. General chat is the place to sell shit man.

20. So how do you guys think blizzard can redeem themselves with D3 going forward? I think the first major thing we need is a ladder but before that we need to get a handle on the gold farming bots. If we had a clean start and the economy wasn't being flooded by a bunch of mindless bots collecting gold, it would give people more reason to play. They need to fix the drop rates and introduce a wider array of legendary/set items. The thing i enjoyed about d2 was the face that you almost knew the progression of your characters. You could start with a cheap unique chest plate, then move to unique serpent of the magi, then when you get enough money go to chains of honor. The skills in d3 seem really weak and repetitive. They should incorporate skill points or psynergies into items, making some builds a real niche that you have to work towards. I still like the idea of betting gold on dueling. That right there would be enough incentive to play the game mindlessly, so you can get so good that almost nobody will beat you in a a duel so you make more gold to buy better things. I kind of like the idea of a realm without an auction house as well, and bring back making public games. I really want to dive back into this game but as of right now i just can't bring myself to do it.