Official Diablo III Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Phamas, Oct 25, 2011.

1. More things to do in game. Gear that sold for millions in August is just vendored now. Still an issue with itemization, but I don't believe they can fix that without a complete over haul, and doing so would make a lot of the remaining player base rage.

2. This game was such a fucking flop it was ridiculous hahaha

3. They've already confirmed an expansion. I'm curious to see how sales compare to d3 sales.

4. ill admit it leaves a lot to be desired but it was never going to live up to the expectations.. diablo II was.... the best

5. If they released with PvP it would have been a LOT better. There actually would be a point to gear.

6. Diablo 2 stole my heart..

Amd blizzard crushed it!! D':

But I haven't played D3 for months. Other than leveling what is there to do? I don't wanna farm gear/gold.

7. there's nothing else to do in D3 but to farm gear/gold.

leveling from 1-60 would probably take about 3-4 hours, after the new XP buff to Monster Power in 1.07 patch

8. Isn't the xp buff only for inferno mode to increase paragon xp in higher mp levels?

9. No, you get the XP buff in any mode if you increase the monster power, at any level.

10. let's do a GC PvP tournament.

1v1, time based or first to X kills

To make it skilled based instead of gear based, we can either do a 1million gold gear limit or a blue item only fights.

11. so i tried out ptr

dueling grounds is cool, 4 man ffa is fun shit

i like the changes, they are going in the right direction

fucking priceless Acid Cloud 1 shot demon hunters

beat some barbs face in with bears lol it was mad funny

i died more than i killed though

first game

12. Give Torchlight 2 a chance if you want something more similar to D2! I played D2 pretty hardcore back in the days and imho I can't stand D3 for several reasons... I was very skeptical to Torchlight 2 in the beginning but a buddy bought it to me as a gift through steam a few days ago, and today I have 19 hours played all ready and can't wait until I log on again.

Both me and my buddy agrees that a lot of the features that differ from D2 to Torchlight 2 actually solved a lot of the minor inconvenient problems that could occur in D2, such as inventory and gemming system. The fact that Torchlight 2 is the most responsive ARPG game I have ever played is just one of many reasons as to why I all ready love this game even though I'm not even half done with the first run through.

13. [quote name='"Labido"']

Give Torchlight 2 a chance if you want something more similar to D2! I played D2 pretty hardcore back in the days and imho I can't stand D3 for several reasons... I was very skeptical to Torchlight 2 in the beginning but a buddy bought it to me as a gift through steam a few days ago, and today I have 19 hours played all ready and can't wait until I log on again.

Both me and my buddy agrees that a lot of the features that differ from D2 to Torchlight 2 actually solved a lot of the minor inconvenient problems that could occur in D2, such as inventory and gemming system. The fact that Torchlight 2 is the most responsive ARPG game I have ever played is just one of many reasons as to why I all ready love this game even though I'm not even half done with the first run through.[/quote]

Try path of exile

14. I actually just downloaded it earlier today and ran through act 1, definitely a promising looking game. Just too bad it's in the beta though.

15. the only thing there really missing is more acts, this beta is pretty much a full game as in how the game works just missing some story i believe.

you have to get to endgame to truly judge this game because its so damn fun.

i just like how extensive the customization is.

16. There's no more character wipes, which is one of the main reasons I don't like doing betas. I have probably over 800 hours into diablo 3, and I'm enjoying POE quite a bit.

The quest rewards, are not just gold, to me it's a lot more reminiscent of diablo 2 questing. I wouldn't judge it on just the first act man.

17. Waiting for POE to be Mac ready... which I think won't be for a while :(

18. Oh I did not know that, that actually changes a lot.