Official Diablo III Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Phamas, Oct 25, 2011.

1. There will be PTR for 1.07

Should have some change

2. Looks good. I'd like to see more details on the new loot and the new numbers for drop rates etc.

3. my in game name is Shadowskull if anyone wants to add me ;]

4. If there is dueling I may have a reason to play again.

5. Definitely. It's blizzard though, we'll get those as "releases" before the PTR, then the PTR probably for a month plus, and then the patch. :rolleyes:

6. True enough. This game is more and more like wow everyday

7. Im about to start playing again blades. Getting shit all together this upcoming Tuesday if things go right.

So now my question is what should I make? I'm thinking a demon hunter, I really don't want a monk, they are just very unappealing to me and I already got a good look at wizards so it'll be DH or witch doctor. Well just have to see.

8. #3310 Deriv, Jan 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2013
    11 days until Path of Exile, OPEN BETA!!!! :D

Anyone willing to play a real Diabloesque game, I recommend taking part, this game seriously has crazy customization!

www.pathofexile.com

9. I've watched a few streamers playing POE, it looks a lot more like diablo 2 then diablo 3 does. I'm looking forward to the release, never been big on betas and things like that.

10. I just started playing again, all i have is a wiz at lvl 60 para 9? Anyone wanna play i'm
    Cunturion#1154

11. [quote name='"Art Vandalay"']I just started playing again, all i have is a wiz at lvl 60 para 9? Anyone wanna play i'm
    Cunturion#1154[/quote]

I am gonna probably pick back up when the new patch hits... they need to get some items with more interesting stats.

12. I would go WD but that's just me, I never found many of the DH abilities fun to use.

I can't believe they are nerfing reflect damage lol, eventually elites won't even attack you I guess. I hate how people whine about shit instead of adapting and making gear/stat changes and then blizzard just gives in to them. This game is already too easy, let's make it easier!

13. It's been happening since I believe the second patch. Remember when inferno was supposed to be for only those elite gamers? Haha

14. Yeah ok..But once you see how strong the reflection is after about mp5 you realize why, lots of your dps just dead in one reflection, very very irritating.

15. No, you get more resists, life, life on hit and lifesteal instead of just dps.

I do mp10 regularly.

16. I'm not strong enough with my wiz right now to do mp10 i could do ubers at 7 but thats the extent of my shit.

Its hard to have resists and health as a wiz that can really help with the reflection, the dps im putting out with criticals sometimes kills me, nerfing it will allow me to take my build in another direction rather then literally having to build a wiz that uses moves that dont reflect or i die.

I dont play any other class so thats all i can speak on.

17. That's exactly the point. Your choosing to gear dps wise, ignoring resists and life. People expect to play and faceroll without a time or monetary investment, on the hardest difficulties all along, which led to all the nerfs. You could get more life and all res, but you wouldn't do as much damage.

18. I'm lightning specialized, i do like 50% extra light dmg so my dps i only 62k, resis im pretty sure all 1200 and 25k health so i still shouldnt be dieing as often as i am, i also use improved achron though, thats where the bulk of my dps is at.