Official Diablo III Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Phamas, Oct 25, 2011.

1. friend of mine got me diablo 3 for xmas :D im lvl 6 so far, been a bit busy lately so its taken me awhile to touch on it.

whats some battletags, ill add you and we'll blaze and play together!

2. people still play this game?

3. Is WW still the best way to go? Even for a new barb?

4. WW is the fastest farming build for barb,

Alternate options; weapon throw barb, HOTA barb.

5. Aaagogo and I were farming exp farming MP2 earlier almost as fast as we can clear MP0. Blizzard was trolling us with horrible legendaries though.

6. it was fast fast runs,

125k sheet dps plus this 816,666 gold SOJ that i sniped on AH gives me about 156k dps vs elites... I think the only sucky part about that is that the bonus damage is also reflected in RD packs, still the only fucking way i know that a pack is RD, when i strafe into battle and die :p

[​IMG]

who else is still playing? add us, still have yet to do a 4 man stoner team run.

BTW, whenever the game drops a Rare Herb, I take a rip :smoking:

7. Shit dude ill be playing as soon as I get an internet connection that can run D3.

On a side note, you guys have add-ons that measure DPS? I used to have that shit for WoW, is it basically the same thing or you guys have a different way of doing it?

8. Whatup fellow blades, havent played D3 since the summer. Currently downloading the patches I've missed, heard theres been some noticeable changes so I'm bout to check it out tonight

9. anyone check out path of exile? literally what d3 should have been.

10. 4Sheezy and I got trolled again by blizzard again during our runs... but he got the worse end of the stick,

he rolled a 1 socket Manticore that is <900 dps, with str and int... GOD DAMN BLIZZARD AND THEIR RNG

11. I wanted to cry.

12. Is there a certain method to this? I know about cains and all the gear options but do you farm an area to 60 or do the annoying 3 playthroughs?

13. Get power leveled doing alkaizer runs on mp10. 1-25 in normal, kill diablo, 25-50 nightmare, kill diablo, 50-60 hell, kill diablo, and voila you're in inferno.

14. Is there any way to get rushed in this one? Or do you have to play through the story?

15. #3295 Miles91Collins, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    And im DEFINITELY getting that collectors ediot... a fucking SOULSTONE USB HELL YES![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. You can get rushed, doing the method I said above is the preferred method.

17. I mean can you just skip to Diablo, or at least the bosses at the end of each act or do all the quests need to be done?

18. If you've beat a quest you can start it at any point. If you haven't before, no. But you can just get someone else to create a game for you that has, invite you in, and then leave.

19. Who still plays here? Just hit 60 on my DH and I'm looking to clear a bit of inferno and start farming for gear and gold

20. Finally got a chance to get on, gamer tag ninja#1619