Official Deal with the Bulldog Coffeeshops

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Mar 23, 2004.

?

Your thoughts on the Offcial Bulldof Coffeeshop Brand

1. The Bulldog Rules

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Bulldog ?????

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I would buy Bulldog stuff Merchandise for sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I Would not buy Bulldog Merchandise

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. this thread is pretty cool... :smoke:

2. I partied at the Bulldog Myself. Funny how you run into americans there. The guy next to me was from NJ. Would love to go back one day! Peace to all!

3. i had been there last week , they are really good !

4. Holy shit. If I just converted this right, 1 Euro is 1.29 US Dollars, then 12 Euro is like $15... for 3.5 grams?? Like, $15 for an eighth of weed in A-dam... that seriously can't be right. Right?

5. Erm... do you think that's too expensive?:smoke:

6. I have never been to a shop like that. I am currently playing in a 15 week poker tournamnet, and the grand prize is a trip to Amsterdam. I hope i win.

I do, however, belong to a Smoke Club in my local area.

7. http://gallery.grasscity.co.uk/data/509/4689dekuil_1_-med.jpg
    haha i need 2 shop like that

8. Hahahhaha its funny you guys look op to dutch people :D im from holland too. I get my weed from the coffeeshops its just like a normal bar. But in this bar you have the best drinks for you when your stoned the best of the best not beer and stuff only sweet drinks and coffee and thea. You have the best food menu's on the whole wide world. You can order pizza and fastfood like that. You can order normal food for les money verry good food nice on a plate hhmmm. You can order candybars and stuff like that. You can order cakes you can order everything you like when you are stoned. Almost every city in the netherlands have like 20 Coffeeshops its paradise for me :D

There are tables to sit on and you have a bar where you can sit. Toilets and good service better then a quality bar. The music is always good... Much music to relax on hhmmm. And regae music to UB40, Bob Marley, Coldplay old that kind of music.

The best menu's there are today i was in a coffeeshop called Sheeva in Tilburg another city in the netherlands where i live. And i ordered 1 gram White widdow for 5.80. I sat down on the bar and stoke it up. I was smoking and smoking i saw beautifull women that served you on the bar for drinks. Just relaxing and smoking my joint. 3 minutes later i saw a couple of friends behind me on a table and i was with them 30 minutes and i was going home.

Normaly i go to the Grass Company in tilburg i think its one of the best shops in Netherlands even better then the bulldog i think.

I go to the bulldog verry often its a 2.5 hour drive from me to the bulldog. So its better for me to go to coffeeshops in Tilburg there is one 10 minutes walking near my house :D when my plants ar ready i will smoke my shit but i smoke it alsow from coffeeshops to get variations...

Greatings From Holland :smoke:

9. You can order it and take it with you and you can smoke it everywhere where no poeple are :D or people that dont mind...
    Im smoking White Widdow on my room now that is legal too :D