Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OFFICIAL Cool ways to get free weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by niqqabieber69, Aug 3, 2011.

1. If you don't take free weed cause you have these great morals and don't want to be a "mooch" than you're just plain dumb. He's not implying you scrounge around begging for weed constantly. Dumb not to take anything that like/need for free. Anyways cats love weed so if you leave it out occasionally chances are you cat has a stash somewhere.

2. ^ dumbest idea ive ever heard. ( locarnoballroom )

3. I get dumber every time i click on an apprentice tokers thread.

4. I'm calling Bullshit on this...

5. Your a douche kid, reminds me of the bums ive seen holding a "got a beer" sign
    if i ever saw ur dumbass holding a got bud sign id throw you a bud and immidately call the cops to get ur bum ass of the steets.
    As for going door to door and asking complete strangers for a lighter and then weed ur a shamless loser mofo you remind me of that movie "friday"where that crackhead bitch came over craigs house askin to hold his vcr.go get a job or steal some money from ur mom or dont smoke retard.

6. well part of being an adult is working for your shit instead of being handed everything like a child.
    and besides that toke that i get after a hard nights work is alot better than being a fucking junkie panhandling weed.
    pft you gtfo here with that junkie mooch shit.

7. i heartily agree

8. *ahem*

/failthread

9. and I too cosign on the bullshit treaty

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GEYMkzVCAY]‪Giving a Joint to a Hobo‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

11. Just have your friends continuously smoke you out... and occasionally toss them a few bucks.

12. #52 SirenWasHere, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sorry I'm not 15 and like to earn a living like, gasp! An adult.

13. Stick a gun at someone and ask them "Got Bud?"

14. id rather just pay for my bud n not risk holding up a sign, and id rather not be known as a moocher....

on the other hand, i love carpet weed :p haha its always fun to search through the carpet or under the chop table in search of lost bud from the night before :p

15. buy a qp...dish 3 os and get 1 free, youll probs make a couple bucks too

16. I just walk all over the place with my boobs hanging out

17. And what's makes this "OFFICIAL"....

18. And your a mooching troll, I hope I never meet you cuz I hate moochers.......

19. #59 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So what is going door to door asking for free weed? One thing goin door to door to try and buy it....but just asking for free weed....come on......

20. Be a beautiful girl with big breasts?