Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OFFICIAL Cool ways to get free weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by niqqabieber69, Aug 3, 2011.

1. My buddy is a repo guy. I've tried some of that shit. He gets like dank one day then like qp of swag ha.

2. You think of mooching as a job? Dude, you're a fucking bum. Get off your ass and get a job if you want to support your habits. Its people like you thats killing the economy asshole.

3. I despise moochers.

4. #24 4pawsbmj8, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If you saw a sign that said got bud would you just stop and fork over a 8th? I would just flick my ashes at those bums and keep rolling

5. OP is the type of guy who I fucking hate.

Fucking moocher. Get off your most likely underage ass and get a job if you want to smoke, don't intentionally try to get other people to smoke you down or give you weed. Nobody likes a bum.

6. I'm not a begger. I will pay for my personal items.

7. I saw this kid with a sign that said "got crabs an need weed to smoke them out."
    It was funny.

8. did you really think you weren't gonna get flamed for posting this?

9. Theres nothing wrong with moochers. People are saying "oh just get a job ya lazy bum" but you dont understand how hard it is to find a job in alot of states right now. The unemployment rate is almost at 10 percent, thats millions of people without jobs. You cant expect people to just snap their fingers and have a job.
    And in this time of economic recession, its only natural to wanna relieve your stress, and if you wanna smoke some bud to do that, but you cant afford it, find some ways to do it for free.
    BUT, make sure that when you can afford it, you return the favor to those that helped you out.

I used to mooch off my cousin when i had no money or connections, now whenever he doesnt have bud, and i get some, i throw a gram or so his way.
    Not all moochers are bad, i mean there are those that are like "hey heard you got bud, wanna smoke?"
    But not all are like that, most are just broke potheads looking for some peace, and if thats wrong, then you my friend are satan.

And as for "grow your own". Not everybody can afford the equipment or the risk of getting caught.

10. OP are you fucking serious?!?

You should punch yourself repeatedly in the balls for being so stupid

11. #31 thwaaaaaamp, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Now it's on this page too.

12. I smoke up my friends -all-the-time-. Given, they smoke ME up -all-the-time- too =P. If I don't got some, they do and they toss it my way. If they don't got some, I do and I toss some their way.

You see, all you need to do is develop a close friendship with a group of people who share the same friendship with everyone else. That way, you have great stoner friends and you always got great weed ^_^

13. Your making me laugh way too hard, if you don't have a job, you don't go around trying to find free weed, that is a junkie. Don't give me this "you don't understand how hard it is to find a job" lmao brother you aren't the only one going through debts and shit. You went to your cousin for a smoke up which is fine, I would let my family smoke with me anytime. However don't try to defend moochers like OP who states that you should sit around a fucking store trying to get free bud from random cars.

14. Dont even act like you didnt see this coming with a post about mooching for bud...

15. Yup, truckdrivers are always holdin :cool:

16. Having a nice rack.

17. Its one thing not to have bud and get smoked out by your homies and you do the same for them in return. That's how it is with me and my friends. Its another thing to sit around and try to find ways to get free bud from people you don't know. You sir are moocher and walking around all day trying to bum weed off people is not a job. I take pride in buying my own bud with my money. I feel better if I work for what I'm getting. If I went around mooching off people id feel like a piece of shit. If I don't have money or bud and my friends don't either then I just don't smoke.

But hey if you're a mooch and that's what you like to do then do it. Its your life.

18. That's pretty much what I was going to say. Having boobs works, but I also buy my own.

19. Holding up a sign is for the homeless.

20. Attach fishing line to your money, so after you've paid your dealer you can pull the money back out of his pocket as he walks away