Boxing Official Boxing Thread.

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMORE HiiiGH, Oct 13, 2011.

1. This judge must be getting paid off just to stir some controversy. Its flatout ridiculous that you could score that a draw. The Pacquiao fight was a crazy score too...

This was Floyd reaction...priceless. lol

[​IMG]

Unless you are part of Mayweather jr's or Pacquiao's team, you just can't know. For all we know, both boxers didn't want that match and just pretended to want it.

That's funny, because a ton of MMA fighters watch and train boxing.

3. RIP tommy morrison

4. Anybody watch the Julio Cesar Chavez JR fight yesterday?

Opinions?

It was a good fight. But idk about that scoring.

No doubt Chavezs punches did more damage but his opponent had alot of volume

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Adrien Broner got to feel humiliated after this loss. He is far from Floyd, that we already knew, but this is either going to make or break him. I never was a fan of him. It's fine with me being cocky but he's too much of a clown outside the ring.

6. AB the butt pirate

7. Broner may not have the skills inside the ring like Mayweather, but he does bring the appeal.

Anyone who watched the fight, what happened? Was it clear cut domination by the hands of Maidana?

8. I watched Jermain Taylor win his title, and watched him fall. Many tears and beers. How can I ever enjoy the sport again after so much heartbreak and emotion?

Hometown hero, :(

9. Haven't been much of a boxing fan since Jones Jr left the game. 

10. The only boxer that didn't need a jab. :devious:

11. http://youtu.be/lIPAvP-dAFs

Yes.

Jones Jr should of retired before Danny Green destroyed him in the 1st round.

Hopefully Mundine will get a chance to fight some decent fights although he isn't as quick as he once was.

14. Boxing purist, I like different styles, from different weight class. I watch,study,and have a lot of knowledge. Don't need an undefeated record to admire and respect this sport. Over 35 yrs of watching and respecting what they do. Warriors and heart. Im Puerto Rican and we love our boxers. Pride and heritage. Respect and loyal. This picture i mashed, shows my respect for these young boxers that have heart and love what they do. Boricua de Corazon. Puerto Rican with heart. Damn i wrote a lot, lol! Love Mary Jane!Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. #316 tonyhimselff, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Canelo straight dominated Angulo. His Cardio seemed a lot better this time around. Can wait to see him improve even more.

Excited for Danny Garcia's upcoming fight also

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Canelo looked like a killer in there last night.

17. I wasnt impressed with his opponent tho

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #319 brwnskinredeyes, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2014
    I hate when mma tards say boxing isnt realistic. Why does it have to be real its a sport lmao like soccer, is soccer real? Boxing is like fencing its an art you bafoons. I love mma too I respect anybody willing to risk it all in the ring or cage

19. Andre Ward pund for pound! Dude is a chameleon he do it all, inside, outside, box, brawl. Its gon a take a special fighter to beat Ward