Official Body Thread (No Nudity)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by John Adams, Jun 5, 2013.

1. #1 John Adams, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    My favorite thing on a girl is her body, and a lot of people just focus on ass or tits so I'm gonna convert some people to whats real
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I fucked up on the tags lol what ev

3. Does underboobs count? I hope so

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Soooo pretty 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You're welcome.

4. yea damn those are perfectly fine

5. GOOD GOD!!!! i could wash my clothes on those abs! rockin bodies rock all night. Physically FIT!! Physically FIT! Physically Physically Physically FIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyx4v1QFzhQ

6. Yea thanks man I love the Female Ass thread but body>ass everyday

7. #11 2Pac, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Girls with abs are hot, but not abs where you could slice cheese on. I don't like too much. Wrestling women!!! They're the bees fucking knees!!!

8. Good thread indeed.

9. They closed down the Ass threads because they're making the GC iPhone app.. like what does that have to do with anything

10. Yea I agree,I found that odd.

11. MADNESS I TELL YOU! COMPLETE MADNESS! But forreal though, that's like one of the best threads here in GC.

12. Lol I woke up this morning checking the new post and saw that it wasn't in my content and I kinda flipped out thinking one of those gay dudes fucked the thread up and it got deleted hahah. Then I saw the admin post or what ever.. I just wonder why the ass thread was temporarily closed?? Is it that the fine asses can't be seen on the new app?? give us answers GC!!

13. Your more than welcome to turn this into the Ass and body thread while the other one is gone

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    while the ass thread is down, some people may need a fix
    [​IMG]

15. Apple wont approve the app with that kind of content, hopefully they shut down the gay ass thread also, because that would get them denied just as fast. This might even get shut down, but I hope not
    ;)

Apple sucks and this is another reason why! Lol