Official anti dea thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by HERB INSURGENT, Aug 12, 2009.

1. why not one of these huh?

i understand the reason for community police but the DEA is dangerous and we should be aware of their dirty tricks i mean have'nt you ever watched that show on spike they are some dirty fuckers routinly ignoring the constitution .

let your voice be heard vent, share stories, news and opinions .

i'll be anti DEA until they stop putting non violent marijuana offenders in prison

pot_dea.jpg

Attached Files:

• cop.jpg
      cop.jpg
      File size:
      59 KB
      Views:
  2. The DEA could be dissolved today, and hardly any negative effect would come from it.

3. This could be said for many government agencies, which just goes to show how much of our tax dollars go to waste.

4. I say around 80% of our tax dollars go to waste. If its not the war in Iraq, its the war on drugs, or it goes right into the hands of some other country, who in turn would never do the same for us.

I dont really hold anything against police officers who arrest smokers, or the DEA. Its the offices of those agencies, and the renegades in those agencies who do whatever they want whenever they want and dont care about what constitutional rights they are violating.

BTW, prohibition in itself is unconstitutional. All we really need to do is get the supreme court on our side, they can help us a lot actually. The whole judicial branch. However, that is a much tougher challange. Politicians may be scheevy and liars, but they are open to flopping their ideals at the drop of a hat to please the masses. Judges generaly dont give a shit what the masses think, and do w/e the fuck they want based on their own personal convictions. ie, the judge who gave me 3 years of conditional discharge for possession of less than a gram of weed and a first time offense.

5. DEA = Dickheads Engaged in Atrocities:devious:

6. Fuck the DEA , THe dam DEA Came into CANADA arrested a Canadian citizen for selling seeds to americans . What bullshit. This guy MARC EMERY (search him) was arrested by the DEA on Canadian soil and is being extradited to the USA for being one of the top drug dealers/smugglers in the world , again what bullshit . selling marijuana seed in canada isn't even illegal and yet they think they can just come into canada and arrest this guy.

7. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of threads about that, but yea the DEA is just a way for the federal government to carry out its agenda.

8. They don't call the head honcho a "czar" for no reason.

-C

9. dea licks balls? i think soooo

10. such activism..

11. when i was under i thought about being a cool dea agent....like chill with weed dealers and not rat them out and like help to legalize weed....but no1 would trust a dea agent....i think some drugs need to be regulated like crack and smack and shit....but it being illegal mad shit way worst.....there was times when i was younger i got a gram bag in 5 min and spent hours with friends trying to find some wraps....point being children can get illegal things ezer than legal things...

12. Its the law right now and there doing there jobs, as much as i hate them they do have a good cause to get drugs off the streets. and until cannabis is legal, then its a drug. I would worry more about getting it legalized then bashing regular people that are doing there jobs. I've seen the show and I'm sorry but I've agreed with a lot of it, its either gang related, underage related, or hard drug related stuff. There not going around setting up a bunch of 9-5 guys like myself. Its usually bad cities with guns and violence tied in there too.

13. Fuck the DEA. Arrest real fucking criminals.

14. they do get some bad dope off the street no doubt but they also arrest intimadate an push their power on everyday citizens to dumb to know their rights as americans.

i just watched an episode recently where on camera were talking about thow they needed to bust this corner store for selling pot and all that so what they did was say " hey is there a right aid or something around here? other pig was like yea! "oh then we can just say there was a robbery in the area and they match the discreption of the perp , that we'll be our excuse."

Then these pigs started pulling every and any car they wanted to using that excuse to open doors ask people to step out an then doing the pat down search bullshit now all this doesnt seem completly legal but they know they will get away with it because of the people they aim those tactics at dumb young poor people.

(even made one of the poor bastards spill his chicken all over his car seat )

telling them hey you better flip on your dealer or your going to prison for this half ounce
    when they knew the state they were working in only had misdemanor charges for holding a half ounce of pot.

The DEA will lie, they deceive and they will flout the law to secure their convections and a steady supply of rats.
    d1de7e535c28c20e.jpg

15. you dont seem to realize, the entire purpose of that show, is it make it seem like the DEA are great guys, who protect and fight in this new age war against their own people. The idea is to make all drug users/dealers look like horrible gun wielding, wacko criminals.... its horse shit.

16. The DEA doesnt do shit, they get a few heroin busts, cocaine busts, whatever, just so they can say hey look we found 10 pounds of marijuana growing, now give us some more funds! The DEA can never and will never stop the flow of drugs, the drug war is completely 100% impossible to win. But the fact that theyre fighting drugs and crime sounds great to american families which is why the DEA is still in effect. In fact the whole reason crime rates have went through the roof since the early 80s is because of drugs. Every gang in the world gets there money from selling illegal drugs and then of course they load up on guns. And to add to that the drug problems are worse in the suburbs but they decide to go into the cities where all of the gangs are because if we go busting average 9-5ers like your self then it starts to show that the drug problem is widespread all across america and not just in the inner cities.

17. Not only that, but your goverment Canada bowed to the Asshats and let them come in and get him, although what he is doing is legal in canada, as hemp seeds are legal. The DEA had cases against its own citizens in the states for importing the seeds wich is actually ICE's Domain (immigrations and customs enfdorcement) Canada was under no obligation to let the DEA come on thier Soil and Extradite Thier Citizen, I am Actually appaled and pissed that Canada Aallowed such an action!
    The Feds also tried to go after the swiss bank, which the swiss told em rightfully to go fuck themselves and the english gambling, which was convicted and fined 2 million in a US court WTF!
    The DEa could be dissolved with littel negative impact...... i would say if it was dissolved it would have an immediate postive impact as the funds and officers could wok on real crime and the money saved could be used eleswhere for MUCH BETTER purposes!

18. Its the law right now and there doing there jobs......

Really, and the SS were just doing thier jobs and the gas chamber attenedents were just following orders, wounded knee was just a migration of people, Just because its a law or an order, does not make it right, and it does not absolve one of the consquences of thier actions. Yeah its against the law, ok.... but should it be.... and if you can not defend with absolute impunity why you should deny a right to someone, then you have no standing, so therfore the law is unjust, and any wise or smart person who cares about freedom and who wants to enfoprce the law of the constitution the highest law we have; must hterefore not arrest or prosecute a mj smoker or drug user. That reasoning is the reason i was only an officer for a year, i could not in good consciousce make a drug arrest and resinged.

19. Sounds like you (as like me) have a problem with the law, why are you wasting your time bashing the people who enforce the law, if the general public wants it legalized then it will get legalized. We need to spend our time getting support and spreading the word. I'm sorry but i dont think any non violent smart responsible mj smokers are getting busted by the dea. I'm pretty sure this thread has truely helped the cause ...

20. you gotta point man. its all about the propaganda. make us look like the bad guys, and they'll be able to do anything they want, and say its "in the name of justice." what fucking bull shit!!