*OFFICIAL ANTI-blunt Movement*

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Rastafari, Jan 3, 2011.

1. you people pushing your anti blunt BS is really starting to piss me off. Why do you care what someone else smokes from? Its not you smoking from it so why the fuck do you care?

I say smoke how the fuck you want, you people are just childish with this BS.

Im gonna go smoke a blunt now.

2. WOW I never realized it until now...you make a very compelling argument my friend!:D

3. wats your point? water contains cancer, do i win?

4. I love blunts, saying the medication isn't deep, is a bullshit lie.

I get highest off blunts, and I stopped rolling blunts to my head , I have done this for so long. I stick to my lil onehitter I own

as far as flavors, I only smoke the Palma Dutchm, there is no sugar or added chemicals, dutches are tobacco, but stil la palma isn't coated in sugar

only cigar I smoke is a dutch palma..if I smoke them anymore that is

5. pretty ignorant use of a over used catch phrase

I love blunts, all I did was smoke blunts blunt blunts, boxes a day im 21

have been smoking em since like 8th grade, I came to grips after i quit butts, the tobacco is alot and its bad for you...sure go ahead and smoke it

and I never smoke flavored cigars, a palma dutch is it

this isnt a thread just saying fuck them, theres reasoning behind it

and your reasoning behind it is " haters gunan hate"

they are not good for you, zi zags arent either, peper isnt supposed to be white :laughing:

just learn and listen, read to...before you pop off

• Like Like x 1
  6. blunts are disgusting.

7. Blunts do kinda suck. But they're so fucking badass! :cool:

8. #109 AYOOOOOO, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
    Its funny how back then it became a trend to smoke blunts
    and now its become a trend to not wanna smoke blunts

I used to smoke blunts but stopped on my own accord (not because of Wiz Khalifa). I hated seeing the resin oozing out of the mouthpiece, shit is gross.

Besides, you cant beat the taste of glass...that's because there is none, just the taste of 1 1/2 months of cured deliciousness.

9. I go through great efforts to procure some of the finest herbs, why would I want to dilute their taste with a wrap?

The only selling point is style, but a heavy B-load chief'd like a champ.. beats lipping up a little brown rag

10. not where i live :p

worst thing the cops around here are gunna do is smoke my bowl and steal my bag.

11. I didnt pop off, i just posted a pic, dont over analyze it.

And yea i know they arent good for you but most things man made arent good for you. If i quit smoking blunts i might as well quit using this computer. Its not good for my eyes when i play 8 hours worth of runescape but i do anyways.

12. so wait a sec,

is this movement trying to abolish the existence of all blunts?

i speak for the population of Winnipeg when i say, fuck yourself.

13. #114 AKspartan, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
    You have some very bizarre conspiracy theories. I hope you were just really high when you wrote your post and don't actually believe that nonsense. There's no evidence to support any of your claims - it's just baseless stoned speculation.

I do agree that blunts suck, but primarily because they are a very inefficient way of getting high.

If carcinogens are your concern, you should be using a vaporizer.

14. Why do I care? Wow... i'm sorry I couldn't just look out for my fellow blades, scratch that - DISTANT SEPARATED BROTHER's health... but hey if you wanna ruin your temple go ahead idrin

This is due to additional lack of oxygen from the added tobacco.... that produces a light headed effect which really can't be accredited to the bud... because if it was attributed to the herb, why don't we get that same high one I take a massive :bongin: :confused_2:

I love you too my brotha! :bongin:

15. I could give a fuck about people's health, that's their own responsibility.

I personally don't like blunts because they dry out fast and (IMO) they're a bitch to roll. Give me a joint/spliff/bowl anyday.

16. pretty ignorant use of the word ignorant, haha. not really an uneducated use, eh?

im just fuckin with you, mostly.

17. Papers all day!

18. Now, now. As with anything, blunts must be recognized for what they are. For the most part, they are chemical-filled deathpapers that make you look like Snoop Doggy-Dogg. But. That is not to say that there aren't great natural alternatives that you can get! A blunt is essentially a wonderfully flavored cigar wrap that you can enjoy your herb in. When used infrequently and responsibly, they can be relaxing and social. I think that universally condemning them as a government conspiracy might be... hasty, but it is true that the general cannabis smoking public should be more aware of how dangerous they are for your lungs and health. I myself recently bought a vaporizer after years of abusing my body with things of that kind. I'm happy to be on the other side now, and plan to enjoy a blunt occasionally and as a treat, as one would enjoy desert.

19. I'll be honest, Rastafari. You are probably right, and I personally agree with most of what I see you say. But you are still crazy as shit.

Let's go light up some RAW's and enjoy the gift of ganja.