*OFFICIAL ANTI-blunt Movement*

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Rastafari, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Unless you're buying direct from a cartel there's no money in adding chemicals to weed. Also, a lot of the chemicals in the tobacco are naturally from the plant, with a few extras to increase addiction. Now it's definitely a possibility, but it's better to take the chance then go to the for sure poison. Or even better to just grow yourself.

2. yeah im backing this for sure, i only roll raws but most of my friends roll zigzags and ez widers so i smoke those too

better health, taste, better smoke, cost and convenience

3. I don't smoke blunts anymore because they make me wheeze and I overall don't enjoy smoking a blunt. I rather pass a bowl around if there's a ton of people or smoke out of a bong when smoking with close friends or by myself.

4. Errmmm. You seem to think that the government produces everything... and while yes the FDA regulates all food and drug products they don't alter it. Not saying cigars are healthy or anything, just thought I'd clear that up.

5. How is a grav better than a bong? It's like a giant hit from pipe, since it is dry, harsh as hell and the smoke always has to touch some type of plastic...

6. I stick to my tubes and raw rice papers

7. Blunts contain tobacco as well.

8. I hope you know that was Curren$y and his crew

9. So... many bold.. words.....

10. i dont care if they were made from plutonium and dipped in worcestershire sauce i luv my blunts
    fuck tha bullshit
    [​IMG]

11. your movement failed.

harddd
    ;)

[​IMG]

peace

12. I love blunts. If you want to be healthy, just vape. Smoking is never good for your health anyways, it's not like J's do no harm.

13. I think blunts take away the good flavor of the dank and they're way too harsh.. Paper planes all day over blunts.. Zig zag ultra thin rolled correctly will burn just as long as a blunt if not longer.. I'd rather taste my green then ruin it with a nasty harsh smoke. Zig zag's ftw!

14. You do know that smoking in the car is a sure way to get yourself busted right???:rolleyes:

15. It's ok, soon your lungs will too!!! :laughing::wave: :bongin:

16. There nothing wrong with smoking a blunt everyonce in awhile.

17. Once in a while being the key phrase. I dont mind a blunt every once and again (if someone else supplys it) but its not something I would want to do regularly.

18. I am not a blunt person. It is so damn wasteful to me. I have stretched bud out so long by taking bowl or bong hits when I need it. With blunts, it's kinda hard to stop when I am done. I just toke em to the roach. BUT I do enjoy smoking blunts when I am not providing the weed. I sometimes roll a blunt by myself just to get the rolling skills up. Sometimes u are in a situation where u gotta roll up and if that is when I am around my peoples, I don't want to look stupid

• Like Like x 1
  19. Blunts are the shit man. Get off that bs. Personally bongs are my favorite way to toke and vapes are the most effective. Pipes and joints can't compete with blunts.

20. last time i checked joints arent that good for you at least with a blunt you can pass it around and everyone gets to feel good. besides smoking is gonna give you cancer either way its total bs that the gov is trying to ban blunts as free americans we should have the right to give ourselves cancer.