*OFFICIAL ANTI-blunt Movement*

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Rastafari, Jan 3, 2011.

1. [quote name='"DutchMa5ter"']blllluuuuuuuuunnnnnnttttttsss!!![/quote]

Are teh cancers

2. Kinda late, but im on board with this. I never looked at blunts/wraps like this and i smoke cigarettes and never thought of blunts doing this. Ill be sticking to my pipe and bongs from now on.

3. FUCK BLUNTS

but I still smoke them shits here and there

4. OP is the guy on his rocking chair with a tin foil hat

5. My bestfriend chainsmoked 10 Swishers (with the shit tobacco still in them), and her lung blew out and she had to go to the doctors and shes been out of school for about a week now.... and the worst part is that she still insists on doing it cause all the people she considers to be "cool" do it. ugh it bothers me so much to see her just fucking up her life like that. but personally ive always been against blunts and ive never willingly smoked one or rolled one. I agree with all your points except for the fluoride point. can you further explain why fluoride is so bad for us to drink? isnt it just helping your teeth?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. image.jpg

7. thats what im sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I don't think blunts are a waste at all. let's just say I make enough money where I always am buying a ounce or more so it isn't a waste for me, I could smoke 10 more blunts today, then go buy another ounce tomorrow. But for some people who don't smoke as much I can see how it would seem to be as waste.