*OFFICIAL ANTI-blunt Movement*

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Rastafari, Jan 3, 2011.

1. I'll smoke a blunt every once in awhile, but I don't smoke cigs so I'm not a big fan of cancer. I used to smoke just blunts, shits not healthy and the ash stains everything.

2. This. All rappers talk about is blunts, It's mostly why the people around where I'm from smoke them.

3. "Fuck rolling papers I'm a rebel bitch ashing blunts"

4. Tyler doesn't even smoke.

5. Yeah unfortunately I have a buddy who is exactly like the blunt smoking crowd. Just has an obsession with them but I am not sure why seeing as you can smoke the same amount of weed in a blunt through a bong and still be just as ripped, if not more.

6. #706 pliers, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    blunts are for negros

Disrespect and racism are not tolerated here -WW

7. Sounds a little racist there bud... Blunts are whatever but I prefer not to smoke them. My friend hates when I suggest a healthier form of smoking. If I get lung cancer I am blaming my friends..

8. I know a girl...if you had the bomb diggity dank from Jesus himself.

She wont smoke it unless its in a blunt. Her and her man came over and I broke out my GC bong and shes like "sorry...only smoke blunts" she wasn't a bitch. She just didn't smoke....odd I think

9. If you're not more ripped smoking any amount through a bong than in a j/blunt, summins wrong wit yo ass!

Now THIS I will never understand, anyone who turns their nose up at any non-shady (aka not a soda can pipe) way of getting high doesn't like weed, they like the actual aspect of smoking however they smoke. The only exception to this would be vaporists because I understand why people who only vape do what they do. If you're gonna smoke though, it shouldn't matter how you're doin it.

10. I'm not anti-blunt but at the same time i don't smoke blunts, at all.
    People, smoke how ever you want!

11. That's not racist, it would be racist if I said that blacks are stupid for smoking blunts and are an inferior race, merely pointing out the general preferences of other races is not racist. It's perfectly acceptable for black people to point out that white people love mayonnaise, but if you were to point out that black people love watermelon, you'd be labeled racist.

12. The term "nergo" is considered racist.

13. [quote name='"Two-One"']The term "nergo" is considered racist.[/quote]

Really if I called a random black man a "nergo" I'm sure he wouldn't be very offended lol

14. In anthropology, the skeletons of humans are divided into the categories "caucasian", "negroid", and "mongoloid". It's an archaic term, not necessarily a racist one.

15. Ive smoked bongs, bowls, bubblers, blunts, joints, vape whatever there is and blunt will always be my favorite. Whenever im out with my friends, unless there is a bong around, it's blunts all day. Blunts, bongs, bubblers. In that order

16. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']

This. All rappers talk about is blunts, It's mostly why the people around where I'm from smoke them.[/quote]

Same man. My buddies smoke eighths every 1-2 days ALL in blunts. Fucking dumb.

[quote name='"WeedHound47"']Yeah unfortunately I have a buddy who is exactly like the blunt smoking crowd. Just has an obsession with them but I am not sure why seeing as you can smoke the same amount of weed in a blunt through a bong and still be just as ripped, if not more.[/quote]

Easily more ripped. And the friends I talked about above are the same way. Unfortunately I dont hangout with them much because of this. I guess im kind of a dick but I dont like bleezys every dam day

17. A few blunt Pros and Cons:

Pros
    >User friendly (you have to be full retard to fuck up too bad with a blunt)
    >Can but blunt wraps or a cigarillo at any gas station
    >Can't be beat in groups
    >If you got shit weed makes the taste a little less shitty
    >Can be done in public (As long as you're not stupid)
    >No hands required once lit
    >Can't not smoke a blunt when listening to hip-hop/rap
    >>>Not a pro but a good point that needs to be made...Blunts can be put out and then re-lit to smoke later.

Cons
    >Bad for your lungs
    >does waste weed(not as much as you would think though)
    >After a blunt you get a case of dank fingers (only a con if you are worried about getting caught)
    >Pretty much every high from a blunt is a couch lock high (not always but there is usually a hint of couch lock)

These are the ones i thought of. I thoroughly enjoy..no love blunts but not much can beat a huge ass bong rip or a potent edible. I always try to use all the utensils i have at hand. If you're not consuming the herb in all the ways you might as well not be consuming it any way

18. People who aren't used to blunts or have never smoked cigs cough their fucking lungs out when they smoke em too.

19. Good point. I forget because I've been smokin' em for awhile :smoke:

20. Yep, and as an asthmatic I've got to say lately blunts have been taking a toll on my lungs and I've been cutting back a lot even though I love them.