*OFFICIAL ANTI-blunt Movement*

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Rastafari, Jan 3, 2011.

1. but im taking about if the government does tax weed they still probably going to make it illegal to grow but legal to buy and smoke

if it was legalized for recreational use for everyone thaats another story :rolleyes:

but i do agree when i smoke a lot of blunts i get horrible head aces i only try to smoke a rillo once in a once or as we called them rillers ;)

weed and money been tight so gotta conserve :D

perfect reason to smoke glass eh?

2. Nothin. But. Glass.

3. I used to smoke blunts all the time but the chemicals started getting to me over time and I hate them now..

4. I love my glass....but if it's there and it can get me high.... I don't give a fuck I'll hit it. Blunts taste like shit but it is what it is, everybody has preferences...

5. if i can b blunt, fuck joints.

6. To start a thread about it is sort of ridiculous, you shouldn't be alienating smokers from each other when what you all love isn't even legal yet.

Like another poster said, if I were concerned for my health I wouldn't be smoking at all. I know I'll stop smoking blunts one day, but while I'm younger I'm enjoying the convenience and taste of a blunt.

7. #47 Rastafari, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
    ^Same exact thing here bro lol... that shit catches up to you dude... my lungs took a fuckin toll... :(

solar hits ftmfw <3 :hello:

I'm not alienating, I'm simply seperating Mary J from cancer.... but you can view it as you wish...
    [​IMG]
    And are you implying Mary's smoke is toxic? do you know how many studies have proved (raw) cannabis smoke is not cancerous????

8. he never said anything about cancer... inhaling combusted plant matter is never going to be good for your lungs, period.

9. we talking about chemicals that are inside the ferts and other additives they can add like they did with tobacco

10. live and let live but i do support this cause because im not a fan of blunts myself

11. #51 PickleHead, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
    yo i am never smoking a blunt again.well ill probably come into contact with one and cant resist but shit man u are so fucking right! if i could give rep id rep away. ive probably rolled over 100 blunts and ive gotten scary good at rolling them i love it. but yeah never going to get a blunt again ill stick to Js bongs vapes and occasional bowls.

yeah ive always been against eyedrops. and against tobacco as well. and alcohol. i hope i never touch any of those things again and only smoke weed. and this also reminds me i need to get bee line.

12. Good to hear bro!!! :hello:
    im against alcohol as well.. strictly herbs!!! and the occasional psychedelic exp :hippie:
    and even better than bee line is solar hits!!! ;)

13. Long live blunts!

14. Hahahahahahahababhahahahahahababahahahahahahahagahahahahahahahahahahahahavavavagavabavavagahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahhaahha

yea i messed it up a little :)

ive rolled thousand of rillos.
    Rolled a few hundred j's
    cuz i love my white owls. Lawl at 100.

Guess by all yalls logic i get to heaven first! Woot see blunts are better!

15. Lol at the hypocrites bashing blunts then saying how much they love a cigarette after smoking..

16. I'm starting to like joints the more I use them. But there's nothing like puffing on a blunt, gets you so heated!:cool:

17. my friend says he likes the blunts 'to attack him' :/ whatever that means, but i get higher off blunts too although i usually don't smoke enough to roll a blunt

18. That is just a nicotine buzz my friend...

19. Here is my point of view on this.
    There are people who smoke, because they enjoy the feeling of smoking.
    The reason they want to smoke weed is usually for one of these main reasons;
    Its healthier than Cigarettes, it gets you high (unlike cigarettes) and other things among these lines.
    Why would you damage your health EVEN more, by smoking and adding toxins, just to be re payed with flavor.
    There are plenty of people out there that will disagree, but I find it completely WRONG to smoke blunts and effect the taste of the cannabis, altering it in ways that I don't even want to think about.

I understand the point of flavored joint papers, but at least they don't have the amount of chemicals put into blunt wrappers. I still would hate to smoke a flavored joint, because it probably tastes like shit anyway.

I JOIN*T* this movement.

20. heh, did you know that its not proved to cause cancer but has 4x the carcinogenic materials in it of tobacco? meaning if ANYTHING else triggers cancer, its like you smoked 4x as many cigs as joints/weight in bud.

this is kinda a conspiracy theory thread, i mean if you dont like a blunt wrap, use another. theres 1$ wraps, theres 100$ wraps. hell buy a 200$ cigar and fill that up with bud, thats some dope stuff.

im guessing youre pointing towards the slums style of smoking blunts that everyone assumes blunt smoking is.

and for those of us who smoke ciggarettes, well, a wrap is just another way to flavor weed.

and lol. unless you can prove to me theres flouride in ANY blunt wrap... im not sure the credibilty of this thread. and if you do, please go test calis water supply, ive always wondered...

also, this doesnt belong here. this is the tools section, not the people who hate these tools so lets have them post where other people enjoy the same things, section.