*OFFICIAL ANTI-blunt Movement*

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Rastafari, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Rastafari, get mad? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    I am never angry @ anybody.. No human being can do anything important enough for that. You get angry at people when you feel that their acts are important. I don't feel that way any longer lol :bongin:

Do what you gotta do bro, I'm not hatin just expressin :smoking:

2. Why so? I think this whole "weed puritism" is actually laughable. I love the high of the weed, who doesn't -but I'm a very, very oral fixative person, and I love tasting stuff that I love, among them weed, tobacco and wine.

To me, rolling a J, an L, waterpiping it, eating it -all are different tastes that I very much enjoy. And yes, I spike my weed with tobacco, because I don't like "Take a big bowl and sit back rest of the night", I like my high to climb up gradually and constantly feel weed in one form or another -so I make spliffs and instead of smoking one bowl/j and be done with it, I smoke the same amount of mj in 3-4 cigarettes and enjoy the taste for a longer period, not to mention an easier escalating high.

So the reason I prefer blunts first is because I love holding one, smoking it chillingly (I get a better chill while smoking a slow burning ripe as fuck blunt and playing with it in my mouth then to smoke a bowl a la "GOGOGOGO!", it's MY pleasure), so there you go.

I understand OP's views and respect his, but the guy I've quoted with his attitude is just what I don't like. Mj is a plant, whether one snuffs it, smokes it or takes it anally isn't really anyone else's business.

Haters gonna hate.

3. If someone passed me a blunt, I wouldn't decline. Anything that lets me get stoned is fine by me.

4. I will agree with your post, but a better choice of words would have been nice haha.

5. Not even lying but i used to smoke 6 swishers a day for 7 months until wiz and currensy brought me some awareness on how shitty they are. I hit a j and it got me way higher. Now im a bong smoker.

6. i have a couple problems with this topic

1. you say there alot of differnt chemicals in blunts,but have you ever though they can easily put those same chemcials in papers and re name them something else

2.the growers could easily cure the mj with these chemcials makeing them just as toxic as the blunts we smoke

only reason why i smoke blunts is because its annoying having to load the pipe every time its out i rather just roll it all in one and just worry about ashing it :cool:

7. + REP
    You changed my view on alot of things....thanks
    Keep spreading this knowledge all across grasscity.

8. fuck blunts

good post sir+rep

ill stick with my bong thank you very much:bongin:

9. OK Ill join your movement. Im getting sick of blunts anyway. When i started rolling it was like holy shit blunts are king with nicotine but that wears off and I like to taste my weed's dankness now. :smoke:

10. I always hated smoking blunts simply because people fucking ******-lip them. Now I have another reason. Although I do love smoking a J and a cigarette at the same time, and I always have a cigarette afer I finish a bowl.

11. The fuck is this thread? If dutches had glass walls the world would be purists? Who cares who smokes what. At the end of a long ass day at work, no better feeling than taking the time to roll up one, having it be perfect, and smoking it to the dome. Don't get that satisfaction packing your cute little rainbow colored bowls.

12. lol.....smoked a J and a newport 100 at work last night....it was a pretty nice day...:smoke:

13. Hes right. Ive switched to all natural unbleached raw hemp papers and 100% organic bud. Ive noticed SUCH a big difference. I never want to smoke skunk weed again, going back to it after hitting organic it gave me such headaches.

The fertilizers used to grow many peoples weed is just as bad for you as blunts. It makes your head feel congested, gives headaches and can literally rot your brain.

Stick to organic!

14. Sounds like a good argument for legalization. Producers (growers) could be held accountable for what they use to grow their goods.

15. bongs baby u smoke less and get more high blunts 20 to 30% potent.....bong 75%

16. ^^^^^ i agree.. i wont turn one down.....

but im more of a pipe smoker myself,,,,,

unless i get a session going then i may roll a joint,,,:cool:

but personally i think a blunt is a waste of weed<=========:mad:

17. I told you! Lol, in my OP i explained how the tobacco inhibits some THC absorption....

http://www.grasscity.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/organicad.jpg

Yes very true!!! I know a kid who claims to hate Indica because it makes him feel heavy, I tried to explain to him that he accrediting that headache to the wrong source cause bud is supposed to CURE headaches... lol

18. thats one reason why im not for legalization and taxation of weed because they can easily put nicotine and addicting chemicals in are weed just like cigs

keep the government out of are stuff!!

dont get me wrong i love smokeing out of glass it saves so much weed its crazy but i notice high doesnt last as long.

19. Please dont vote:wave:

20. Ummmmmmmmm.... home grown? :rolleyes:;)